The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Skin Care Tips Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Skin Care Tips Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Skin Care Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Skin Care Tips Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Skin Care Tips Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Skin Care Tips Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Skin Care Tips Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Skin Care Tips Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Skin Care Tips Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Skin Care Tips Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skin Care Tips Empty Skin Care Tips Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:30 am

skinsheen

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I am introducing you with a website where you can find all the information, causes , symptoms and their cure both home made remedies and doctors advice related to skin problems.
Our website has all details regarding acne, scars, patchy skin, dry and oily skin, weight loss methods, botox and dysport injections. And also you can have info on health insurance. Click Below :

2Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:23 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
skinsheen,

you are more than welcome to post information that you thiink will help other members but posting links to these types of websites requires the permission of the administrator. Your link has therefore been removed.

3Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:52 am

western07

Visitor
Visitor
So where's the link? i suppose you forgot to put the link on. If you may, please post he link so i could pay a visit to it. I am interested to know more regarding skin care. I have a sensitive skin type that i have sometimes have to face some problems regarding what type of cleanser or make-ups or foundation to use coz i easily get allergies.

4Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:53 am

western07

Visitor
Visitor
So where's the link? i suppose you forgot to put the link on. If you may, please post he link so i could pay a visit to it. I am interested to know more regarding skin care. I have a sensitive skin type that i have sometimes have to face some problems regarding what type of cleanser or make-ups or foundation to use coz i easily get allergies.

5Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:38 am

Putnambroune

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Skin care, a 1hour after you wash your face and wash your face for a hot water should be used, and used the house tomato pulp, banana pulp is made and a product of things like that They use a moisture kkrn for a quick and a good face on the pulp and apply it to apyr skin and a clean pulp is best to use rose water, and eat healthy food and a daily water 9glass 8 for a quick drink and use the best products.

6Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:51 am

laurahill

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
skin care tips:
Drink plenty of water.
Eat colorful fruits which contain vitamin C,A,E.
Always used moisturizer creams and lotion on your body.
Protect your self from sun with cloths.
Drink aloe vera juice tree times in a week.This will help in preventing acne.
Avoid spicy and junk food.

7Skin Care Tips Empty Made from earth Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:54 pm

leimei00

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I personally recommend products from made from earth. They have cleansing products that are efficient and organic.

8Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:21 am

Cherylove2

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Where's your link? I think U forgot to put the hold-fast on.Please put your link.

9Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:16 pm

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
Skin care tips:

Wash your face twice a day.
Remove make up no matter how tired you are.
Apply sunscreen during the day and a night cream that plumps the skin while you're sleeping.
Eat healthy foods. Lessen fat and sugar intake.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

10Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:59 am

ellatorres

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Yesterday I went for picnic. and the area was muddy. My skin got rashes due to dust. What should I do for the same?

http://www.lifecellskin.us

11Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I would suggest keeping the area well moisturised to avoid the area getting dry and then further irritated. You should be able to get an allergy cream to apply from any good pharmacy.

12Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:37 am

ellatorres

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Thanks Dear. My Friend suggested to use Lifecell for the same does it really work?

http://www.lifecellskin.us

13Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:22 am

nicole

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
hi!
whenever i think to use a new skin care products i recommend first the content of those products they should not contain any subtle chemical otherwise it may cause exfoliation. Products having natural content are gentle to skin and after using it we don't need to do some external care for skin. Actually the requirement is a body scrub that makes skin silky, smooth, sensual even in dry days, and effect should be for whole day. I have also used core shea butter and a little bit amount of sugar and it was great experience to me. Then i heard about a body scrub from my sister and really it makes me happy about my skin. It was a antiox [URL="http://www.pianoon.com"]body scrub[/URL] which have mostly all the natural ingredients provide complete nourishment to the skin. The sugar is the one who created the wonderful exfoliating effect. The particular advantage is that the sugar dissolves slowly during [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and prevents irritation of the skin due to intensive care

14Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:25 am

nicole

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
hi!
whenever i think to use a new skin care products i recommend first the content of those products they should not contain any subtle chemical otherwise it may cause exfoliation. Products having natural content are gentle to skin and after using it we don't need to do some external care for skin. Actually the requirement is a body scrub that makes skin silky, smooth, sensual even in dry days, and effect should be for whole day. I have also used core shea butter and a little bit amount of sugar and it was great experience to me. Then i heard about a body scrub from my sister and really it makes me happy about my skin. It was an antiox [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which have mostly all the natural ingredients provide complete nourishment to the skin. The sugar is the one who created the wonderful exfoliating effect. The particular advantage is that the sugar dissolves slowly during [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and prevents irritation of the skin due to intensive care

15Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Tue May 31, 2011 10:18 pm

sharonbaker

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Awesome information... many many thanks to you for sharing such an great detail about skin care with us. I would like to visit your website.....

http://www.raymeds.com/

16Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:32 pm

jemmaroberts007

jemmaroberts007
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
For those who suffered acne scarring during their teenage years and creams just don't deliver the results you are expecting the best way is to undergo an acne laser surgery NYC, better check out this website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.nyccosmeticdermatology.com/

17Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:48 pm

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
There are a lot of skin care products that you can buy in the market. What I use is a mineral based skin care porducts from Omorovicza. Gentle on the skin and perfect for my sensitive skin.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

18Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 am

MorganNick

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
laurahill wrote:skin care tips:
Drink plenty of water.
Eat colorful fruits which contain vitamin C,A,E.
Always used moisturizer creams and lotion on your body.
Protect your self from sun with cloths.
Drink aloe vera juice tree times in a week.This will help in preventing acne.
Avoid spicy and junk food.

Thanks for the great tips. In addition to the above, Wash your face twice a day
Don't pop pimples.
Remove your makeup before you go to sleep.
Keep hair clean and out of your face to prevent additional dirt and oil from clogging your pores.

19Skin Care Tips Empty Re: Skin Care Tips Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:49 am

hasan007

Accepted
Accepted
Web skin hospital wow that is really latest information here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | Society and Culture | Beauty, Celebrities, Fashion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com