The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty I can't believe I bought the 10% Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:27 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

Well the Little Miss impatience in me gave in and ordered the 10% hq from Isis. I am having good results from the nadinola and retin a and want something for my body. I did plan on starting once my face had caught up with my body but as some say the body takes long to lighten I though that I should start now anyway. well that is my excuse lol.

My only concern is the really hot climate I am in and whether I am just asking for trouble. I am faithful to covering up and sunblock but I am still a bit worried. Also maintenance worries me. I wanted to try this because enticing said it was doing great for him and I think I will need something heavy duty for my permatanned body. I will try and keep a review as much as I can. wish me luck Very Happy

51I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:58 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
ok back on topic. How are things going quiamontana?

52I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Okaaaaaaaaaay that was an awful lot like selling,I do not think Maharani would like that.

anywho, anyone else using ten percent HQ?

53I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:08 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
lol who has ben hijacking my thread ???

Anyway so far still no lightening but I have been reading up on hq and as the skin itself does not get "bleached" , but rather the skin's melanin is suppressed, then you have to wait for the skin underneath to be exposed before you see any difference. It has only been a couple of weeks since I started using it and I am only using it once a day so this may mean I wont' see results for at least a month so I will try and be patient but it is not my srongest point lol

BTW I am going to start using this on my feet as my arms and feet are areas where I know I should be able to tell if it works or not for me.

54I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Good point to mention as a reminder as some people get annoyed if they don't see something within days but this does not tend to happen. Most of that can be atributed to exfoliation or maybe another lghtening agent

55I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Well I started looking into it when I did not see much results and everyone was saying that 10% should be pretty quick. I dont want instant overnight results anyway because that would bring too many questions but I did want to see some change

56I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:35 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol quamontana I hear you. You instantly hope that higher percentages will yield quicker results but not always the case

57I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Divine Diva Skincare

Divine Diva Skincare
Visitor
Visitor
Thanks for the updates! Keep it coming Smile

http://www.divinedivaskincare.com

58I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
Ok, for real?

59I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:04 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Yeah Kim let us know when you start seeing some change.

Divine Diva is that you in your ava?

60I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:57 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
wooah yeah is that you ???? that is some change!!!!

61I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:12 pm

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
ok

62I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Divine Diva Skincare

Divine Diva Skincare
Visitor
Visitor
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Yep that is me in my avatar!

I am really angry at mediatakeout I posted some photos on my website to show some before and after photos after a peel on my hands. They misrepresented the pictures and only showed during the peel to indicate that I was sick from the creams. In case you see the pictures just a heads up my hands look great haha.

Thanks!

63I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 am

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
mediatakeout is such a fraud. The have a personal persecution campaign against those of us who lighten.

64I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:38 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Wow what have you been using to get those results. I have to say that the difference is like night and day. It must have been some pretty strong stuff

65I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:20 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Divine diva sorry to hear that you have been a victim of mediatakeout. I agree with Lilikoi that lightening is a big No No there so they will go to town with stories like yours. I have been looking at your website and there have been some big transformations. I look forward to seeing when your site is fully up and running. Hope you don't mind if I show some of the pics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

66I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Divine Diva Skincare

Divine Diva Skincare
Visitor
Visitor
Thanks guy! I definitely needed the support. I use only products from my line @quiamontana. The pictures have been floating around quite a bit but thank you so much @KIM keeping the watermarks and telling me that you were posting my pictures. I really appreciate that Smile

67I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:37 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
I have been watching your vidoes and found them very interesting. I hope that it does work out for you because I appreciate your openess and honesty. Will look forward to Sep 1st.

68I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Divine Diva did you obtain professional advice when deciding to use steroids? I understand that there is a place for steroids for some, when it comes to lightening but my concern is how long these type of products can be used on the skin without causing any dammage. And I do appreciate that you also intend selling products that do NOT contain steroids or HQ, so are trying to cater for all buyers but would like to know how long this sort of routine can be kept up for. I should add that I found your youtube videos very watchable. You have done a good job there

69I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Divine Diva Skincare

Divine Diva Skincare
Visitor
Visitor
@KIM Thanks!
@Gothqueen
I can definitely understand the concern with the steroids and that is why I intend to give people the choice to use the lotion with it or without them. I have not had any adverse side effects to the steroids, and I use the cream in conjunction with a formulated collegen oil (which comes free with cream). None of my testers have shown adverse side effects to the steroids as well.`But, if I am completely honest the steroids are not for everyone and everyone's skin is different. If you intend to try the steroids I recommend using the cream for a maximum of a month to get the desired results and then maintain with a cream without the steroids once you reach your goal. I also would say that the lotions I have without steroids are still highly effective. But again I would be dishonest if I said that you would get my dramatic results without the steroids.

70I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Divine Diva....if there is one thing I like about u....its ur honesty!!

71I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Divine Diva do you know what percentage hq you will be supplying yet or will there be a range of options? And do you mind letting us know whether you have to go back to the steroid version every so often in order to maintain then?

72I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Divine Diva I was thinking maybe you should start your own thread in case anyone has any questions about your products. I feel like we may have hijacked quiamontana's thread. And thanks for answering questions so far Very Happy

73I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:29 am

Divine Diva Skincare

Divine Diva Skincare
Visitor
Visitor
Hey guys KIM is right I should start a new thread. Hope you guys don't mind. Here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will answer the questions there. Thanks ladies! Smile

74I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:07 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
how are things quiamontana? Any lightening so far?

75I can't believe I bought the 10% - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I bought the 10% Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I am glad Diva does not hide the fact that her proucts,not all, contain steroids in them. I myslef would probably not use a steroid cream but I'm just too paranoid with those sorts of thingslol.

How goes the 10%HQ?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com