The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Have You Ever Been Asked This Question? ..lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Have You Ever Been Asked This Question? ..lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Have You Ever Been Asked This Question? ..lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Have You Ever Been Asked This Question? ..lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Have You Ever Been Asked This Question? ..lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Have You Ever Been Asked This Question? ..lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Have You Ever Been Asked This Question? ..lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Have You Ever Been Asked This Question? ..lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Have You Ever Been Asked This Question? ..lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Have You Ever Been Asked This Question? ..lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Have you ever been asked the question by someone in person or online such as "Why on earth do you lighten your skin? I think it's just crazy? I don't understand that because you must have salf-hate issues?" blah blah blah...lol. Well, in case your tiered of answering them that day or whatever the reason may be. Then, feel free to copy and paste to them my following answer below. Or you can paste the link:

We all have our ideals of beauty. Some want to be darker and some want to be lighter. Some like to straighten their hair, and some like to curl it. Some like to have brown eyes, and some like green, hazel, or blue. Some like to dye their hair blonde, some dye it brown or auburn, and some dye it blue or green. We all alter ourselves the way we like, whether two people disagree what the other does or not...we all still do it. So, if someone does not like what I do to change, then I might also not like something that they are doing to alter their own selves. Yet, many of us all try to control one another in some form of way, define, and say what can and can not be done; what should and should not be done. If we all had the same ideals of beauty, then where is the diversityand liberty?

No two people think a like, nor does two people alter theirselves the exact same way...yet that is a fact that we all are responsible of...I've grown tiered and restless of people pointing fingers and casting another down. Because we all want to be respected for what is in the inside, not how we alter ourselves. No need to waste our breath on what someone can or can not do to alter or define their selves. When we shouldactually focus more on what we should and should not do to better our earth and be good people. Much more in life that is going on like murder, suffering, global warming, situations that are more complex that should be really questioned and discussed...not something simple as one darkeing or lightening their skin, curling their hair, or changing their hair black or blonde...that is vague. That is how nothing gets done.

Not judge. Not question with speculation. Just focus on real issues such as "why people murder??" and "why people litter??"...I don't see that being asked and analyzed as much these days...

Ok, how would you normally answer this question?

Last edited by Golden Girl on Wed May 12, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:My friend told a woman to,and I quote, "kindly back the F*ck off" lol.
LOL!

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com