The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

155+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Empty 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:03 am

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
First topic message reminder :

So I read alot of places
that 55+ Cristaline
works good recently on
Askhelpdesk
from BrownDeceit

"as all of you know I'm in LOVE with the 55H Crystalline because it
offers me quick and dramatic lightening results. I had gotten into a
routine of using once sometimes even TWICE a day. Though it was
lightening my skin. It was making it TOO soft. Because it is a
glycerine based product. While in Africa I didn't have the opportunity
to really use it, because the one time I tried, it made me break out
like crazy while I was there. I dunno if it was the heat or my body
just wasn't reacting right to it. So I stopped using it for 2 weeks. So
for two weeks I used nothing but dove soap and regular vitamin e face
lotion. I got back and yes I was noticeably darker but my face was
FIRMER. Which I LOVED. So I've started using 55H HARMONIE REPARATEUR -
Multi-Vitamin bleaching lotion, which honestly does not offer dramatic
results like the Crystalline, it's a much slower lightening process,
but I do believe I lightened up a little bit from this product. And it
doesn't take away from the firmness of my skin. Which I'm happy about.
I do wish it worked a bit faster though. =( Anyway. I'll keep you guys
posted on my progress!"

and I was seriously consider buying it,
which one is best here are 2 different ones

55H+ Efficacite Extreme Body Lotion Strong Bleaching Treatment 500ml
or
55H+ Cristaline Strong Lightening Fine Glycerine 500ml

2655+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:34 pm

skin lighten beauty

Accepted
Accepted
Does anyone know if the other member Mobster tried the 55H+ chrystaline? did it work?

2755+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun May 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Its been a hot minute so I thought I would bring this thread to life.
In the pictures mobster posted michael looked slightly grey in the second one IMO.
So .et me get this straight, mobster you were using hq/ret/ and meqall at the same time? Were you also using an exfoliating soap like kojic or papaya?
I nust say if you got to the shade in that first picture and you were the same color he was as a child, you have lightend a lot Very Happy.

2855+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun May 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
During the time while I was using hq 4%/ra 0.05%, I had become. I wasn't at my lightest I have ever been. But within 4 months I was a few shades lighter. The main thing I hated was that I still had a pinkesh tint to my skin (and I have yellow undertones). I could later see the difference during december of last year and me standing next to some other aquaintances who were also near my shade..my skin looked slightly pink. When I discontinued the 4% and switched to nadinola 3%/Ra 0.05% my pinkesh tint gradually faded for me.

I never experienced any greyness from hq, but from what I read and hear that when hq is used at realy high percentages and your lightening at a really fast rate, then you can have that washed out look instead of a natural lighter look. Mines look really natural though. That washed out look can happen with many other lighteners that lighten fast as well. I would sometimes decrease mine to every other day or use just once a day, this help decrease some of the irritation too. But sometimes I used daily 2x.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

2955+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun May 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hmm well you weren't abusing it though or using three lighteners at one time.
Mobster was using meq/hq/ and ret a at one time, I hope he didn't get a greyish colour or the washed out look.

Do you think mq and ret a can lighten mt four shades? I'm to scared to try all three like nobster.

One more thing, I folllowed the link you provided gg and it said product not found. Do youknow any place where there are pictures of people who've used crystalline?

3055+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun May 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
which like are you referring too? I tried chrystalline lightening glycerin and it didn't work too well for me, although I sill have the bottle. I'm really unsure if it works for many people, but for some they say they have nice results with it. Mequinol/tretinoin has lightened people well on it's own. Much time is still needed to record many others', including my own, progress with it as it is used to help lighten, but it is gradual.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

3155+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun May 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Both

3255+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:31 pm

MakeMeFlawless

Visitor
Visitor
i use it but I'm not sure if it works or if its my skin light

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com