The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty New Information On Pure Perfect Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect?

UPDATE: Inordinate Amount of Suspicious e-Mails and Comments.[/b]
Multiple Fake or Fraudulent Comments Posted by Nikki2000/Mandysweet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click to zoom in. Please be cautious of fraudulent spammers and marketers who frequents skin care & skin lightening forums, boards, blogs, and other informational sites of long-term and short-term members who skillfully market products under various alias usernames, ip addresses, and emails.

This product seems to have both positives and negatives. I am wondering how much of their new formula has been improved and if they have come out to explain their situations. If anyone has tried, or know anyone who has tried their products, please post any experiences and thoughts about Pure Perfect.

Before & After Pics Of Sorisha Naidoo From Using Previous Pure Perfect Products

My personal thoughts: Well, looking at Sorisha's before after photos are quite dramatic and seem to have much potential to help anyone with achieving their goals at any level, which makes it tempting for many. But, I personally like her before photo more than the after, as her after photo has a pale appearance and in my opinion had lightened too much which blended poorly with her features...well, at least by looking at this specific pic it looks this way to me. Along with their poor customer service I had experienced from them in the past, still somewhat high prices (although quite cheaper than some in the US), their limited locations of customer base to serve, and previous formulation concerns with an imbalance to the skin (Possibly due to excessive amounts of AHA acids and...did they not have Sepiwhite as an active ingredient before? if I'm correct I am almost sure of this, but I may be incorrect... which should not be applied at such high levels, as well as unstable formulations) but no, it does not contain any form of steroids and was sent in for testing and proved as clear. But, here is the article below and feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on your experiences with this.

"Pure Perfect skin-lightening cream being tested after users complained cream destroyed their skin"...?
Principal dermatologist and senior head of the skin clinic at the University of KwaZulu-Natal Dr Ncoza Dlova said she had sent samples of Pure Perfect for analysis after 15 patients said the product had caused them to break out in acne or darkened the colour of their skin. She said other Durban dermatologists had seen patients with similar complaints after using the facial cream, which sold for nearly R1000 in 11 selected stores countrywide.

"What usually happens with skin lighteners is that in the first month or so your skin will look really nice and, as a result, patients get a false sense of improvement. Then, four to six months later, they will start to see complications, but by then the damage would already have been done," said Dlova. "I have been working with a chemist and I have sent a sample of Pure Perfect to be analysed where they will look for the presence of steroids or any banned substances." Efforts to contact Pure Perfect were unsuccessful. Naidoo endorsed the US-based skin- lightening product after criticism of her skin colour. It also reputedly assists with acne scarring and pigmentation. However, in December, Naidoo, who is married to multimillionaire businessman Vivian Reddy, admitted in a half-page advertisement in a local newspaper that she had co-developed a "new and improved parfait", as the old cream had caused her to go from "a beautiful white shade to a very pink, flushed tone".

The new composition is said to cause "brighter, lighter and clearer skin within days". The first product, according to Naidoo, was discontinued, as it bruised and scarred her face and neck. "I constantly had to cover blotches and red marks or bruises on my neck or face. I met a cosmetologist from the UK in June who advised me that the product was exfoliating my skin faster than it could repair itself, hence the white tone of my skin was gone, only to be replaced by the very last layers of dermis."

Naidoo said consumers who tried the new cream would experience transitional side-effects, but that these were "one step closer to happier and healthier whitening". On her website, Naidoo said the new product was passed by the Department of Health and did not contain any banned substances, including hydroquinine. The chemical - a skin-whitening ingredient that breaks down the skin's protective layer, causing burning, itching and blistering - was banned in 1987 under the Foodstuffs, Cosmetic and Disinfectants Act of 1972. She said that in the past three years several dermatologists had tested the products and found no harmful substances. This week Naidoo told the Sunday Times Extra that she was aware that some people had experienced negative reactions to the first cream. "I believe, however, that these people weren't using the product correctly." She said she believed it was "good practice and every individual's right" to have the product analysed.

She said both the old and the new products had received Medicines Control Council (MCC) verification under the cosmetic category. A disclaimer on the website noted that "the use of the word lightening, in the context of a cosmetic skin-care preparation, is prohibited by local regulations in some parts of the world" and therefore the product was not for medicinal benefit and purely for cosmetic purposes. Department of Health spokesman Fidel Hadebe said it was mandatory that products advertised as skin lighteners be registered with the MCC. In an online blog, Health 24, Pure Perfect users posted complaints to a medical expert saying that the product had "destroyed" their skin and were seeking advice on how to rectify it.

More Info:

Last edited by Golden Girl on Tue May 11, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 10 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

26New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Sun May 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Thanks GG. I went to amusement and saw a thread about this lol.
what I believe she used was the parfait but they have retoled it and that really sucks because now I don't know if it works as well. It sucks that because some people went overboard with it they completly changed it. Sad

Now I just need to see how much shipping costs

27New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Sun May 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Well, from what pure perfect stated, if I'm correct, is that they first used the fair & flawless parfait and private labeled it. Some people were getting bad iritations from it since the original parfait (f&f and PP) does contain beyond the required amount of sepiwhite. Seppic, the manufacturers/distributors of sepiwhite state that it should be used at 2%, yet the parfait's contain 5% more than double. Sepiwhite is known to lighten and exfoliate the skin. And then theres the aha acids such as lactic and glycolic, which are alos at a high percentage. The thing is if the skin is becoming overexfoliated and the skin cells are not given the opportunity to renew itself, this can cause thinning of the skin and irritation. Well, this is all that I'm aware of from the parfait, as pure perfect doesnt prepare their own and it was prvate labeled.

Afterwards, Pure Perfect later created their own version to help make it milder. But, it wasn't performing as well as the original parfait.

So, now a third time they have returned more to the original parfait but no completel, they have now made minor changes so that it can be more effective and yet more on the safe side.

28New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Sun May 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh ok. I did read they used f&w and used their own label but like you said they had to change it because it overexfoliated the skin.
Well if it was changed a third time, I think they may have gone back to the original formual but maybe not as high.

Gg do you think its ok if I use the parfait with an exfoliating soap like papaya or kojic?

Oh and I meant to type I saw on askmehelpdesk a thread about the parfait

29New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Mon May 10, 2010 11:07 am

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
I love Winnie's skin texture and tone! The woman looks amazing! I wonder if she is really endorsing usage of PP? There has been so much scam recently about which celebrity has been using what products be it skin lightening, weight loss, hair, makeup etc. I will do some digging regarding this product. Bank transfers normally cost ( and it depends on where the bank is located) a few bucks.

30New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Mon May 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Oh ok. I did read they used f&w and used their own label but like you said they had to change it because it overexfoliated the skin.
Well if it was changed a third time, I think they may have gone back to the original formual but maybe not as high.

Gg do you think its ok if I use the parfait with an exfoliating soap like papaya or kojic?

Oh and I meant to type I saw on askmehelpdesk a thread about the parfait

The 3rd formulation may have really improved, although I haven't tried it yet. Papaya or kojic soap works well with may skin lighteners since they exfoliate, to know for sure they will have to be tried first together.

31New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Mon May 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Ok everyone I sent an email today and ill let you know when they respond.

32New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Tue May 11, 2010 9:01 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
well I am looking forward to hearing what responses you both get. Was thinking abou the fact that they asked for monies to be directly deposited. I guess it means that it means that it is far less easy to seek a refund if you are not happy. That would cover them from that point of view. Hopefully this is not the reason but I guess only once someone is actually able to test it for themselves, will we really know whether it is as effective as the company makes out.

33New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Tue May 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Well, I received a message today:

My message:
Feedback / Comments: Hi Pure Perfect,
I have a few questions to ask that I hope that you can please help assist me with. I would like to know if you ship to the U.S., and how do I go aout ordering since I'm in the U.S.?

Do you have samples and what are the prices for them?
And how is the new formula of the Pure Perfect parfait? Is it better than the last one and if so, can you explain to me how? How were the new testing for the whichever product that was recently tested, how were the results and can it be able to lighten me about 3 shades? I hope to hear from you soon, thank you.

from Pure Perfect:
Hi There

Thank you for your interest in the product, it would be more convenient for you to order from the US website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kind Regards
Rachel
Pure Perfect

...so, I guess means a no answer.

34New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Wed May 12, 2010 12:01 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yup that's the answer I got so I went ahead and emailed them asking which sorisha used.
If I don't get an answer I am thinking using their facial cream,soap, and hand/body cream

35New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 am

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Guys I would be wary of them because they are basically ignoring your most pertinent of questions. Why didn't they just address your questions and then refer you to the US site? Hmmmm, please think about this.

36New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Wed May 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Umm ok I did not mean to send that previous post so maybe one of the moderators could erase it lol.
here is what I meant to send, the responce from Pure Perfect:
Hi There
Thank you for your interest in our product range,please note that it would be easier to purchase the range from our US based distributor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
lind regards
Rachel
I sent them another one asking what products Sorisha hersekf used and this is what they told me.
Sorisha uses the Pure Perfect Parfait, the body gel three times a week, and the colada hand and body the rest of the time

37New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Wed May 12, 2010 1:35 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Wow, thanks Alizee. I would love to try the colada lotion though, it would smell divine and I wonder if any one has ever used it with great results? I do mean someone who is trustworthy and who might be on one of the forums.

38New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Wed May 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hmm well I am not sure, you could try the skin lightening forum or whatever it is called. I looked and it cost about 75 usd, they have differnt creams.
The parfait was 67 or so and they now have a 5x faster vream that cost like ninety something.
I am thinking of trying their face and bodt cream that cost 45, its about 4 oz. so it may be worth it.

39New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Wed May 12, 2010 1:56 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
4 oz is really nothing. I was thinking that if you purchased the sepi white then maybe you can make your own lotion. It's been mentioned online before of people trying to make their own mix. makingcosmetics ( I think) carries it and it would work out cheaper for everyone in the long run. They do have recipes too. But if you are not a mixer, leave it alone. LOL

40New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Wed May 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I had to take chemistr twice in high school and barely got a c lol so I'll pass

41New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Wed May 12, 2010 2:31 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Hahahaha, that is so funny! I took Chemistry as well but wanted the look of the mad scientist, never got around to it because I couldn't stand the smell of certain chemicals!

42New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Wed May 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lmao....you wanted to be like this?

43New Information On Pure Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information On Pure Perfect Wed May 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Alizee love wrote:Umm ok I did not mean to send that previous post so maybe one of the moderators could erase it lol.
here is what I meant to send, the responce from Pure Perfect:
Hi There
Thank you for your interest in our product range,please note that it would be easier to purchase the range from our US based distributor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
lind regards
Rachel
I sent them another one asking what products Sorisha hersekf used and this is what they told me.
Sorisha uses the Pure Perfect Parfait, the body gel three times a week, and the colada hand and body the rest of the time

I sent them another one asking if that regime could give me the same results as sorisha and this was their responce.
Correct, however please note that you need to be quite diligent in the application to achieve desired results.
best of luck
So you can achieve her shade but you have to do this on a regular basis

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com