The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

1My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty My Lactic Acid Experience Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:02 am

Yasmynn

Yasmynn
Visitor
Visitor
First topic message reminder :

Ok. I received my lactic acid about a week ago from lotioncrafters. It came in 2 days!! Quick shipping! Anyway, I'm still watining for my mequinol and Retin A.
I applied the lactic acid last night. My skin is really resistant so I did a test with pure lactic acid and I didn't feel a thing. So, I put it on my face and neck with a wet towel. 88%. It tingled very little. It seemed a bit oily and when it dried, it felt kind of rubbery. The next day the right side of my face started peeling alot. No peeling on the left. But I had already significantly lightened from Makari and Nadinola, I didn't think I would see a big difference, but it is at least a full shade lighter where my skin peeled. The new skin had a supple glow to it. Oh, I forgot to add that I applied more makari/nadinola about 5 hours later. (after the LA dried).
So far so good. I reapplied to the the left side of my face that hasn't peeled. I look two colors. lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Some of it got on the area that had already peeled and I had to immediately get it off of that area b/c it burned like [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . So don't apply this to any peeled areas or open.
I plan to start on my body tomorrow. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

101My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:01 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
lol you can get 100 for 99 cents - 1 quid

102My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol or I can wait for my next doctors apointment and get the extra big ones

103My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:10 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
the doc gives you cotton buds Shocked lol how come..

104My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:11 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
99 cents wow thats almost a dollar like mini fortune

105My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
dizzellz112 wrote:the doc gives you cotton buds Shocked lol how come..

she takes them at gun point

106My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I 'borrow' them

107My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Okay, great.. Alizee love, are you using the same neutrogena that GG is using? The pink grapefruit one? If so, how well is it working for you?

108My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
It is a body wash but not grapefruit and it works well. There really isn't a smel left on you but it works and cleanse.

109My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 am

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:It is a body wash but not grapefruit and it works well. There really isn't a smel left on you but it works and cleanse.

So your just using if for cleansing thats all?

110My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well it exfoliates I think and treats acne

111My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:06 am

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Okay, all the best with that.. I'm just trying to imagien how I am going to apply the lactic acid all over my body with a microdermabration brush...

112My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
No expert from what I know you can use a cotton ball to apply the peel to whatever area of clean skin and then rinse it off, it isn't something you pour onto a wah
Sh cloth and scrub with; or I don't think it is.

Anywho hope you find success and I'm going to bed now Smile

113My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol Night

114My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:01 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yasmynn,

How is everything going now ?

115My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:32 am

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Maharani, how do I apply the lactic acid all over my body and how long do I keep it on for? And do I use the microdermbration brush to remove the peeled skin?

116My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:34 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
porcelian.. you can use a big paint brush..

similar to this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

117My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:44 am

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
dizzellz112 wrote:porcelian.. you can use a big paint brush..

similar to this

thank you so much.. can't i use a sponge or something? and do i have to let it sit and then wash it off? and what do i use to remove the skin that has peeled off?

118My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:56 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
i'ma using the paint brush for my arms.. cover more areas and thr sponge will soak most of the acid :/

it depends - give it at least 4 to 5 mins..if it's your first time..

don't remove it by hand :/

you can use retin a - the day after.. that should help

119My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:18 am

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Thank you, much appreciated!!

120My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:06 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
dizzellz112 wrote:porcelian.. you can use a big paint brush..

similar to this

would hate to get that in my eyes, it's really big. i used one of those once worked nice

121My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh its an actual paint brush. I thought it was like a make up brush

122My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:13 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
actual paint brushes is like scratching the skin if you move to fast, ouch

123My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Wouldn't a cttom ball work just as well? And no I'm not finding ways to yse my ill gotten gains lol

124My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:24 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
never use cotton balls before but i would imagine they would work a lot better than a brush

125My Lactic Acid Experience - Page 5 Empty Re: My Lactic Acid Experience Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:27 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
The thing is with the cotton balls they absorb a lot of the solution which means you end up wasting a lot.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | Society and Culture | Beauty, Celebrities, Fashion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com