The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

1Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hello, and welcome to the Skin Philosophy Skin Care Forum. We encourage new members to take a moment to tell us a little about themselves--Who you are and what are your hobbies? Where are you from? What do you like and dislike? and why you chose to join our community.

If you are going to start an introduction thread, please make it worthwhile for others to read. Enjoy your time at TSP. Please read the FAQs and Rules, familiarize yourself with the stickies and announcements in the different forums, and take the time to read what you write before you post it.

Last edited by Golden Girl on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

201Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:30 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
sounds great, hey good luck and i hope you keep us updated

202Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:32 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
ya i will

203Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:55 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:hard to say, i was a little lighter than will.i.am from black eye peas, and my chest is light.

the mq/ra is working but it takes a while, i see a little lightening but it's only been 3 weeks and some people don't see much until a month or so into it

Speaking of Black eyed peas, what is the nationality of the guy with the long hair? Is he spanish/black?

204Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:10 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Golden Girl wrote:
yes___I mean no wrote:hard to say, i was a little lighter than will.i.am from black eye peas, and my chest is light.

the mq/ra is working but it takes a while, i see a little lightening but it's only been 3 weeks and some people don't see much until a month or so into it

Speaking of Black eyed peas, what is the nationality of the guy with the long hair? Is he spanish/black?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

205Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:21 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Golden Girl wrote:

I believe he is Native American and/or latin.

206Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
mm...yeah, I was also wondering about him being mixed with native american due to his features. My grandmother was native too.

207Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:30 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh, thats what you meant, well he's an African american and Jamaican

208Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Native american, I mean by what some refer as "Indian", like sioux, black foot, cherokee, etc.
Ok, I didn't know he had Jamaican in him.

209Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:43 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
nope, not native american.

210Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:
Golden Girl wrote:

Oh, nevermind!! I was thinking of the other guy with the very long hair who sometime looks a bit on the scary side..lol, I don't know his name though

211Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:54 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
ooooooooooh, Jaime Luis Gómez aka taboo, he's Mexican and Shoshone ( Native American)

212Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
lol..I see, I knew it. I can really see it. But, to me he looks to have some black ancestry in there as well. Sometime I get confused with him because he is handsome, but he looks kind of frightening as well..lol..like a vampire.

The Jamaican guy, the lead singer he is handsome too..as you can see I'm not as familiar with all of their songs. Although I know they have been around for a long time.

213Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
khushbu wrote:not at all . i'm going to add HQ with my regimen for fast result . when i'll get the colour i want i'll stop HQ and continu with Mq in the evening to maintain.

- HQ mix with lotion in the morning
- MQ+RA in the evening

Keep in mind that the hq/ra is a gradual lightening that many (but not everyone, depending on your indivual skin) can achieve great results from. But, it is a process because although I began to visually see lightening around my 3rd week, personally speaking it had taken me by my 2nd month for my skin to really even out, acne to clear, and my results were more pleasant and visual. Retin-a is a really good exfoliator and pushes the dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria to the surface of the skin.

214Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:05 pm

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
i agree. i just use it like a week and ican see my face briter than befor.
i don't have acne. i'm quiet despirate because i i thauth that i'll have a fast result.

215Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:52 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
khushbu,

I don't have acne either or get breakouts, but the retin A does push any impurities that are deep in the skin to the surface and you may experience a breakout, where you have not had any before. Just something to bear in mind.

216Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:54 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:ooooooooooh, Jaime Luis Gómez aka taboo, he's Mexican and Shoshone ( Native American)

I generally do not comment on what people look like, but I have to agree with GG that this gentleman does look a tad scary to me too !!!

217Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:08 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
MAHARANI wrote:khushbu,

I don't have acne either or get breakouts, but the retin A does push any impurities that are deep in the skin to the surface and you may experience a breakout, where you have not had any before. Just something to bear in mind.

i'll keep in a mind

218Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty About Me.. Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:14 pm

justme

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I all. I'm from southern Cali. I am a student,a mother of three and my passion is skin care. I like to to read and learn new things. I look forward to being educated by this forum as well as sharing what I know. Thanks :D

219Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
welcome,

A Chinese Proverb once read "a single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study."

i hope you have many conversations with us all, as we with you

220Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:56 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
warm welcom , justme.
i'm impatien to learn new things from you.

221Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:27 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Hi justme,

A very warm welcome to the board !! I am sure you will feel very at home here. Do you have any particular goals you wish to achieve ?

222Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Warm welcome Justme and all new members. Very glad to have you all here.

223Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:18 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
hi,

I would like to say hello to you all . Am looking for some help in finding a good lightening regime. Have tried a couple of things but really wanna get serious and see a real difference. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks x

224Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:23 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Hi KIM,

A warm welcome to the board. There is a section, 46 Best lighteners that you may find useful to have a look at. What have you tried so far? What is your skin type and goals?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

225Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Hey, Thanks for the welcome.

I have used makari, which made me lighter but I got spots around my nose and chin and a couple on my cheeks so I had to stop because people kept asking me what was up. I usually have pretty clear skin so the spots kinda stood out.There have been others but I forget the names at the moment. I was thinking about trying some retin, as I still have some scarring from the spots left from the makari. Do you know where I could get some ? Also I am going on holiday next month and am looking for a sunblock to take. I am learning more and more about the importance of this. Do you have any recommends? thank you and sorry for all the questions.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com