The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 14]

1Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hello, and welcome to the Skin Philosophy Skin Care Forum. We encourage new members to take a moment to tell us a little about themselves--Who you are and what are your hobbies? Where are you from? What do you like and dislike? and why you chose to join our community.

If you are going to start an introduction thread, please make it worthwhile for others to read. Enjoy your time at TSP. Please read the FAQs and Rules, familiarize yourself with the stickies and announcements in the different forums, and take the time to read what you write before you post it.

Last edited by Golden Girl on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

176Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
And for lil' ol' Viola, an extremely warm and MEGA welcome !!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

177Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:14 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
- Swollen legs
- Hair loss
- The hoarse voice(vote)
- Pains in shoulders and in back
and i gain to much weight

178Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
wow

i know bio claire gave me swollen fingers, but that only when i worked out afterwards

179Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:50 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
oh i'm not alone in this situation , it's hapen to others

180Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:11 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
so how come you did not stop the from the first few signs

181Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well sounds to me like this happend because you were exposed to steroids.

182Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Have you tried anything since the biolcaie incident?

183Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
khushbu,

thank you for sharing your experience. I think it is important to know for others who may decide to try this lightening method. I personally did not have this outcome but did see extreme skin thinnning, with the veins in my legs clearly visible. Luckily I was only using it on my legs and no where else. I dread to think what it could have done to my face.....

184Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:40 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
You also mentioned 55h. Were you using it at the same time then ?

185Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
55h sounds familiar

186Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:42 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Oh and one last thing, were you using the Bio claire all over or just certain areas. I am just curious to know why you had such an extreme reaction to this product.

187Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:53 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i was looking for 55 h a while back but no luck, had no idea it contained steroids, oh well

188Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Ith could be she is very sensitive to the steroids in the cream?

189Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
yes___I mean no wrote:so how come you did not stop the from the first few signs

because that does not occur from the first day. That arrives little by little, and when you realize, your body is affect(allocate). You cannot stop the procedur of destruction which(who) is put marche.at the same time(weather) there you are not to affect(allocate) to the point that doctor can treat(handle) the problème. there's nothing else to wait that takes place

190Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:18 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
Alizee love wrote:Ith could be she is very sensitive to the steroids in the cream?

ya that's write i'm very sensitive.

after 3 month of bio claire i'v tried 55 h+ and face same probleme.

191Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:26 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
MAHARANI wrote:You also mentioned 55h. Were you using it at the same time then ?

. I did see extreme skin thinnning, on my arms with the veins is clearly visible. I was using it on arms face and no where else.

55h+ gave me same probleme but not skin thining.

i didn't use both at the same time.so no risk of mixture.

i always use lightening stuff only on arms and face. my body's light yellow

Last edited by khushbu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

192Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:32 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i hope that you are all healed up

193Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:37 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
ya . thank god
currently i'm with MQ +RA for aweek.

194Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:41 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
MAHARANI wrote:Oh and one last thing, were you using the Bio claire all over or just certain areas. I am just curious to know why you had such an extreme reaction to this product.

55h+ gave me same symtmps but not skin thining.

i ddn't use both at the same time .

195Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:43 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
so am i, yesterday was the end of week 3 for me.

hows it going?

196Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:49 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
well my skin peeling alot.i ddin't see lightening yet. i'm using it only on my arms and face.
if you don't mind what is your colour?

197Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
hard to say, i was a little lighter than will.i.am from black eye peas, and my chest is light.

the mq/ra is working but it takes a while, i see a little lightening but it's only been 3 weeks and some people don't see much until a month or so into it

198Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:07 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
basicaly i'm light yellow but my arms and face are tan or brown don't know but it realy disturb me so i'm tying to make theme a same colour of my body.

PS: yester day i'v order Hq from all day because i wrot people obtained extreme lightening with it

199Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:11 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
so your stopping mq

200Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
not at all . i'm going to add HQ with my regimen for fast result . when i'll get the colour i want i'll stop HQ and continu with Mq in the evening to maintain.

- HQ mix with lotion in the morning
- MQ+RA in the evening

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com