The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 24 of 24]

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,
Been lurking for a while and would like to share with you my mequinol experience with you, albeit its just been day! I got my MQ from Goldpharma and it arrived within 2 wks of purchase. I use RA .1% along with the entire tube of MQ mixed with 4 oz of cocoa butter (fruits of the earth one). I mixed everything in a jar making sure that it is closed tightly. Last night I applied to wet skin. My skin felt cool like for 5 minutes. I applied this all over my body. This morning I re-applied to wet skin and got the same cooling/tingling experience. I am not sure if this will work but will update in a few days.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Maybe I will pm her and see.

Oh allure, where art thou? Lol

Indigo

Indigo
Visitor
Visitor
I went to order mequinol at goldpharm and they product checkout registration key is not working. Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone seen another site that sells it? I wish ADC would carry the product also.

ps. I'm currently stock piling products for my winter regime. I'm excited.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hey everyone, I am just coming in to see how everyone is doing with their MQ Very Happy

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Indigo.

I must say I have never had a problem with any orders from Goldpharma. I am hoping that this is just a blip and that the problem gets sorted as this is the only site that I know of, which is both legit and offers the MQ without a prescription. Have you tried emailing them ? Their customer service is good, so they should be able to tell you what is causing the problem. Please let us know what they say.

I am also excited to hear that you are preparing for the winter regime !! It feels like it won't be long now. I remember when summer started, it seemed like it would go on forever and yet here we are in August. Already the temperature in London has fallen slightly and has become a little more bearable. Instead of it getting dark at 9.30 pm, sunset is at 8.30 pm. Might not sound like much, but it does make a difference. How is the weather at the moment, by the way.?

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Sorry guys. I was away on vacation for a month. I have not used MQ for quite a while. I was very happy with the results I had gotten but couldnt deal with the smell or the itchies. I decided to try other things in the meantime but I am doing a series of experiments rotating products which I think I will have MQ incorporated in one way or another. One thing I did notice and I have to point this out to everyone, my pores or rather a the circles around the pores of my body was showing a slight whitening - nothing major and nothing to be alarmed about - it's just tiny white dots which went away after discontinuing usage for about a week. I was not scared but I did notice that it has the potential of getting you extremely LIGHT! I just did not have the time to reorder from goldpharma before my vacation and I wanted to just maintain what I achieved. Which I might add, is just amazing! Please check out my new post regarding my update. It's great to be back!

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Maybe I will pm her and see.

Oh allure, where art thou? Lol

Hey girl! How is everything going for you? I started a thread on my update. Take a look!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com