The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

1What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Was thinking today, it would be nice to know what the weather is like where other members are, so we get an idea what we are up against in terms of lightening and protecting ourselves in the sun, where possible.

I am in London and the weather today is 21 oC, started off sunny but as I write, it has started to rain. In the last few weeks it has been very warm, in UK terms, at around 26 - 28 oC with clear blue skies and strong sunshine.

Now I know some of you are in much warmer climates, like California, so would love to know what the weather has been up to where you are. ..........

351What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:01 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
It has been as hot as h*ll here and not looking to change any time soon.Makes me want to move to the north pole.

352What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:50 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
It has been nice and cool the last few days. Autumn has definitely arrived.

353What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:52 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yep, it most certainly has cooled off over here. Only 12 oC today

354What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:40 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I was freezing today and with the constant rain did not feel like going out. BUt I am gutted that I cant show off my skin . lol. I havent felt this good in ages !!!!!!!!!!!

355What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
lol yogi. Never mind I am show there will be other opportunities

356What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:40 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I take it all back!! The sun has been shining all day yesterday and is doing the same today and I am not daring to venture out. I dont want any kinda darkening lol

357What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:08 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
LOL yogi. I know what you mean. It has been wall to wall sunshine. My Mum thinks I am mad when I close the curtains to stop the rays blasting me in my face.

358What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:43 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
A true vampire in the making !! lol. Dont worry I do the same when the sun is getting out of hand. Aint that what curtains are for ?????

359What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:09 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
LOL, yes Dracula would be very proud. I can't tell you the amount of arguments me and my Mum have had about the issue. As far as she is concerned curtains and blinds are to stop people looking in and nothing more so they should be left open till it gets dark.

I wouldn't even mind but we are talking about areas in my room and on my floor so I don't understand why the concern, she is not even having to be in it.

360What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:59 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Sometimes Moms need to back off. If it aint hurting anyone, no need to fuss about it.

361What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
God Bless Mums but some times they can drive you insane with their constant interfering. My Mum has been giving me side ways looks and am wondering whether she has noticed I am looking lighter!!!!! I really dont wanna be hearing any lectures lol

362What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:46 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
My Mum has never made any comments about whether I am doing anything to my skin but NO doubt she chats about it to my siblings behind my back LOL

363What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:42 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
I think I mentioned before that I dont think my family would be ok about lightening, so in a way I am happy that the ambi and retin A has been a gradual process. Not sure what I will do if fair flawless works REALLY well for me. I really want good results but dont want any problems because of it

364What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:53 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I am sure that using the f&f only a few times a week seems to have made my lightening more gradual as well to a degree. Maybe that is why my Mum is trying to work out what is happening without right out confronting me lol

365What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
my parents commented on my lighting a couple weeks ago, my mom said i look like an owl because the area around my eyes are lightest, now the secrets out i'm just worried about my mom because she cant keep a a secret 2 save her life, so i'm dreading our next family reunion

366What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:21 am

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
yes___I mean no wrote:my parents commented on my lighting a couple weeks ago, my mom said i look like an owl because the area around my eyes are lightest, now the secrets out i'm just worried about my mom because she cant keep a a secret 2 save her life, so i'm dreading our next family reunion

Sorry but I can hold it back!
ROFLMAO
You are hilarious!

367What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:50 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yes_I mean no,

The thought of Being the hot topic sounds hellish !!! Let's hope Mum is out of character and is discreet at the next meet up. Otherwise you better wise up like the owl and think of some good excuses !!! LOL

368What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:01 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
hahaha MAharani !!

369What's it like where you are ? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:30 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
word

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•