The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

1What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Was thinking today, it would be nice to know what the weather is like where other members are, so we get an idea what we are up against in terms of lightening and protecting ourselves in the sun, where possible.

I am in London and the weather today is 21 oC, started off sunny but as I write, it has started to rain. In the last few weeks it has been very warm, in UK terms, at around 26 - 28 oC with clear blue skies and strong sunshine.

Now I know some of you are in much warmer climates, like California, so would love to know what the weather has been up to where you are. ..........

201What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:21 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
yes..have you tanned this summer?

202What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:24 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
no, not one bit. i''v been exposed to the sun with sunscreen on and off and no tanning, yessssss

203What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:27 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
so sun screen preseve from tan ?
may be ideot question , but i never used it in my life.

204What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:28 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
How did ya manage that Very Happy LOL

Which sunscreen you using?

205What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:29 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
cvs with zinc oxide hay have to go work now

peace

206What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
khushbu wrote:so sun screen preseve from tan ?
may be ideot question , but i never used it in my life.
khushbu,

Especially as you are now embarking on a lightening regime, it is imperative that you get yourself some good sun protection, otherwise all your hardwork can be easily undone. Retin A also makes your skin more sensitive to the sun, so please do invest in a good quality sunblock.

207What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:34 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:no, not one bit. i''v been exposed to the sun with sunscreen on and off and no tanning, yessssss

You have been very lucky considering the conditions you are working in. Also take into account you will also be protecting yourself from premature aging with the sunblock, so another incentive for ya... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

208What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:36 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
maharani how abouts you Very Happy Any tanning?

209What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:42 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Are you joking !!!! I run from the sun like a mad person. I wear sun protection every day, have my trusted visor, walk on the shady side of the road and avoid sunny days and hot times like 12 to 3pm. Thankfully it has worked and I am just looking forward to the autumn, when I can be out without so much concerns about this dastardly sun !!!

210What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol you bought the la roche posay sunscreen yet?

211What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:cvs with zinc oxide hay have to go work now

peace

any white caste with this one......

212What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
CVS With Zinc Oxide

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

213What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:50 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz112 wrote:lol you bought the la roche posay sunscreen yet?

That's the one I am using now.

214What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:52 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Aww snow, how I remember thee.

Does it snow in Cali ??????

215What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
dizzellz112 wrote:CVS With Zinc Oxide

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

different container but yea

216What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
inspector is here so just sitting around

217What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:
yes___I mean no wrote:cvs with zinc oxide hay have to go work now

peace

any white caste with this one......

whats that

218What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
What I mean is, when you apply it, your face has a pasty kind of white film to it.

219What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:04 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
like it does not absorb entirely to blend with your own complexion.....

220What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh,
yeah, like it's not even there. i like it

inspector just left and we failed, have more things to fix. well back to work

peace

221What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
good to know !!! Especially as it contains zinc oxide.

Well better try harder with the old job then, no matter how darn hot it gets !!!!

222What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:good to know !!! Especially as it contains zinc oxide.

Well better try harder with the old job then, no matter how darn hot it gets !!!!

standing around i think wear done for today, oh by the way my mom's the boss so she's not happy.

to darn hot that reminds of a song

223What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yes htere is snow here in California lol. Contrary to popular beliefe we have more then beaches and deserts lol. The closer you are to the mountains, the more snow you get

224What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I didn't think sun block kept you from getting tan but rather protected your skin from the harmful uva/uvb rays

225What's it like where you are ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I don't want to jinx is but right now its about 85 and there is a cool breeze Very Happy.
I know the people on the East coast are suffering from a heat wave and I heard ten people died in New York. I also read that there are power outages from people using their air conditioners

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com