The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

1What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Was thinking today, it would be nice to know what the weather is like where other members are, so we get an idea what we are up against in terms of lightening and protecting ourselves in the sun, where possible.

I am in London and the weather today is 21 oC, started off sunny but as I write, it has started to rain. In the last few weeks it has been very warm, in UK terms, at around 26 - 28 oC with clear blue skies and strong sunshine.

Now I know some of you are in much warmer climates, like California, so would love to know what the weather has been up to where you are. ..........

176What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:16 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
i fink i'm in tolerant to the sun then Sad .. i'm weren't wearing layers and layers.. just 2 tops.. they were think ones.. and just jeans for the legs.. gosh i hate the sun Sad

La roche posy sunscreen for the face..Vichy sunscreen for the hands..arms..feet.....chest.......

the gloves i was on about.. the umbrella .. avoid the sun from 10-4pm in summer..and from noon till 2 pm in winter..

do you fink i'll tan if i wear the sunscreen..use the gloves..umbrella... if i go to the shops.. when the sun's out Sad

177What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:07 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
so it's like 9 am over here but it's 63 degrees, cold. don't know how long it's going to last but it's here

178What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:
Alizee love wrote:No Maharani I say we spank him Wink lol

As of now it is sunny with a slight wind and is 92

I think he might like it too much !! Let's not give the sinister one any ideas now !!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
good point [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

179What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzell112, I really think if you get all the things on your shopping list......LOL, you really should be fine. Just choose the shady areas if you do have to go out.

180What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:32 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
hay, thats not true

181What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:35 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
27oC today and fairly humid. Going to be 29 tomorrow and no signs of the weather letting up at the moment. Really don't get why people assume the UK is cold and wet. It sooooooo isn't !!!!

182What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
just saw a commercial for vampire diaries telling there watchers to give blood to the red cross, i thought that was interesting.

reminds me i'm due to give blood again, it will be my third time, has anyone else given blood?
just wondering

183What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I have registered but I have had such bad experiences giving blood that it has put me off a little. I have tiny veins that are very hard to access and they collapse easily. Hence I end up being treated like a pin cushion. I am always covered in bruises afterwards. I will do it though as I think it is so important and I think everyone should do it, if they can .

184What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:10 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i don't know if this rule applies in the UK but if you give blood over here, if you or any immediate family needs a blood transfusion or blood for any reason, it's free

185What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I give blood and apparently my blood is wanted because I never got some virus as a baby so my blood can be used for infants Smile

Maharani- I assume the uk is humid because it is an Island

186What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:04 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Well over in the UK, we have the NHS (national health service). All working people, have to pay national insurance which goes towards our health care, which ultimately means that if you have to go into hospital, it is free for everyone, including those not working. So no worrying about some getting priority over others when it comes to receiving blood.

187What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:11 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Oooh Alizee love, ain't it nice to be in demand ???

There are certain blood types as well that are always needed as they are rare.........can't think of what they are and it can depend on what country you are in.

188What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:19 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
26 oC and sunny today. Will gradually be hotting up this week. Did manage to get out really early this morning before it started to hot up for my long walk, as I know the rest of the week will probably be a no no.

189What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:29 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Max today in Birmingham is 22c.. not hot today

mainly 22c and 23c this week...with heavy rain on Sunday Very Happy

190What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I believe O- or O+ is the universal blood type. Ii do know I can give mine to anyone but I can only receive my own blood type

191What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Right now, its about 85 and I'm loving this AC

192What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
just came back from doing work in the sun, for 9 freaking hours and no sunscreen, no water and all sun.

oh and did i mention it was 101 degrees Mad

193What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I'm surprised but its only 85..STILL?!

I don't want to jinx it

194What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:38 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:just came back from doing work in the sun, for 9 freaking hours and no sunscreen, no water and all sun.

oh and did i mention it was 101 degrees Mad

Please tell me that you did not know that you would be outside !!! Are we going to have to spank you for no sun protection ????

195What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
You can't spank the willing Smile

196What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:45 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz112 wrote:Max today in Birmingham is 22c.. not hot today

mainly 22c and 23c this week...with heavy rain on Sunday Very Happy

I forgotten what rain looks like. Wish it could work it's way down to us down south !!!

197What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Somewhere over the rainbo......

198What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
A few days back we had cloudy skies, cool breeze, and it felt so wonderful..lasted about 2 days. Now the heat and humidity is back up and 90+ degrees through the roof...hating it. I would love some rain and snow right about now..lol

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

199What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Aww snow, how I remember thee.

200What's it like where you are ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
have to go do more construction work today, i'll make sure my sunscreen is with me. gonna be 99 degrees today d**n it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com