The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

1What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Was thinking today, it would be nice to know what the weather is like where other members are, so we get an idea what we are up against in terms of lightening and protecting ourselves in the sun, where possible.

I am in London and the weather today is 21 oC, started off sunny but as I write, it has started to rain. In the last few weeks it has been very warm, in UK terms, at around 26 - 28 oC with clear blue skies and strong sunshine.

Now I know some of you are in much warmer climates, like California, so would love to know what the weather has been up to where you are. ..........

151What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
lol it don't exist.. cordell misunderstood

152What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
The only way to avoid a tan is to avoid the sun. I do not layer on clothing, too hot, but I wear long sleeves and light capri pants

153What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:32 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
awwwwwwww these words, so much frustration. i have to google everything everyone says because i don't understand it,lol

154What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol well there are a lot of women here and that means a lot of talk about. Clothes lol.

Right now it is 102 and was 93 at 10:30 a.m

155What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I'm considering trying the gloves...still haven't decided. Today is slightly better in comparison to the last few days.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

156What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:15 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
same here gg..my hands are really dark Sad

157What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Now its 105 F No

Someone HEEELLLPPP

158What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:42 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
it's raining over here, cloudy with a cool breeze coming through the window.....nice

159What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I say this in the nicest way possible: SHUT UP lol

160What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:54 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
aaaha ha ha ha ha, that is my sinister laugh

161What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:40 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Guys, Should we ban yes_I mean and his sinister self !!!! LOL

162What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:43 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz112,

please tell me you have not attempted the layering of clothing method in this heat. I am burning up just thinking about it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

163What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Well it was sweltering yesterday and hit 30oC with very very strong sunshine the entire day. Not a cloud in sight. Today it is 28oC but thankfully more cloud cover and a gentle slight breeze. Still hot but hundred times better than yesterday. I am so looking forward to some rain.

164What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:16 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
we had heavy rain in the morning ..now its sunny with some clouds

today's max is 23 c
Wednesday 24c
Thursday 22c
Friday 23c
Saturday 22c

i'm freaking out Sad i'v already gotta tan.. and i'ma tan more this summer Sad i need to layer on clothes.. and don't get me started on my legs..

i don't think jeans will be enough.. i can still feel burning when i'm outside.. like my thighs.. literally feel like they are burning :/

any suggestions Sad

165What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:33 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
just woke up, it's 90 degrees, few clouds but sunny, real sunny

166What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
No Maharani I say we spank him Wink lol

As of now it is sunny with a slight wind and is 92

167What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:53 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
your'll have to catch me first

168What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
oh I would soo love for it to rain over here during daylight hours..lol. But, lately when it does rain, it's usually much later in the evening. But, I'm beginning to have a collection of umbrellas..lol

169What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I love the rain but I hate it during summer because of the percipitation and the muggy feeling.

What part of the country are you in GG?

170What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Right now I'm still in the U.S.
But in Ethiopia during the rainy seasons, it gets so cold and freezing for me! Here in N.C. during the summer, the rain makes it more hummid.

171What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh great boogy moogly you're in North Carolina? I feel so sorry for you lol, I once drove through Oklahoma and OH EMME GEE, I took a shower and I was sweating while doing it, yuck

172What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh great boogy moogly you're in North Carolina? I feel so sorry for you lol, I once drove through Oklahoma and OH EMME GEE, I took a shower and I was sweating while doing it, yuck

173What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy

174What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:59 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:No Maharani I say we spank him Wink lol

As of now it is sunny with a slight wind and is 92

I think he might like it too much !! Let's not give the sinister one any ideas now !!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

175What's it like where you are ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:06 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz112 wrote:we had heavy rain in the morning ..now its sunny with some clouds

i'm freaking out Sad i'v already gotta tan.. and i'ma tan more this summer Sad i need to layer on clothes.. and don't get me started on my legs..

i don't think jeans will be enough.. i can still feel burning when i'm outside.. like my thighs.. literally feel like they are burning :/

any suggestions Sad

It sounds like you are either a bit like me, where what others feel as warm pleasant sunshine, feels to me like my skin is literally burning. I put this down to my thin sun intolerant skin OR it's all those thick layers just making you feel extra hot.

I think with the right sun protection, the umbrella, the gloves and the sun avoidance attitude you should be fine OR you will just have to turn into a night owl till winter !!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com