The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

1What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Was thinking today, it would be nice to know what the weather is like where other members are, so we get an idea what we are up against in terms of lightening and protecting ourselves in the sun, where possible.

I am in London and the weather today is 21 oC, started off sunny but as I write, it has started to rain. In the last few weeks it has been very warm, in UK terms, at around 26 - 28 oC with clear blue skies and strong sunshine.

Now I know some of you are in much warmer climates, like California, so would love to know what the weather has been up to where you are. ..........

226What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Can you buy this cvs brand anywhere?

227What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:58 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love wrote:I didn't think sun block kept you from getting tan but rather protected your skin from the harmful uva/uvb rays

uv rays is why you tan

228What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Can you buy this cvs brand anywhere?

nope, only at cvs unless you order online

229What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Yes htere is snow here in California lol. Contrary to popular beliefe we have more then beaches and deserts lol. The closer you are to the mountains, the more snow you get

Oh well, I have leaned something new. Just imagined it being sunny all year round mostly. Maybe even like Jamaica, where it does not snow.I know my cousin was mesmerised when he came over and saw the snow for the first time.

230What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol NOOOOOOOO that is so not true lol.

Hawaii is sunny most of the year but not California, we do have liquid sunshine which is rain while the sun is out lol

231What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:17 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Hawaii, thats interesting because it also has the most rain

232What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
I am in New York and it is Hot and Humid. Those two in combination SUCK!

233What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:21 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:I don't want to jinx is but right now its about 85 and there is a cool breeze Very Happy.
I know the people on the East coast are suffering from a heat wave and I heard ten people died in New York. I also read that there are power outages from people using their air conditioners

This kinda puts things in perspective and makes me think that I should be a tad more grateful that conditions have not been so bad over here.

234What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yeah me too because its usualy that hot here this time of year

235What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
yes___I mean no wrote:Hawaii, thats interesting because it also has the most rain

Its still sunny

236What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:25 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
which one of you will hit 1000 first.....and....GO

237What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Ok.....

238What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:01 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Maharani..gonna be hott in London :O

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

239What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Sigh...it looks like the nice weather has gone, its 95 and will be 100 tomorow.

240What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:58 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Dizzellz112,
Yes unfotunatelty it is going to be a very hot and humid 31 o C and the weekend is not much better. There has been mention that it will cool off very slightly at the beginning of next week but then more of the same hot weather after. They did say at the beginning of the year that it was going to be a hot summer and it definitely has been true.

241What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:59 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz112, what has it been like up in Brummie then ?

242What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:05 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Well, I had to drive my car yesterday, not by my choice, and it was so uncomfortable. There must be someway of harnessing the heat generated in cars to create some sort of reusable energy !!! I felt like I was being roasted alive and I guess it was not helped by the fact my arms were fully covered and I had my gloves on too !!

My next car MUST have air con and those tints are going to be put on faster than I can say , TSP !!!

243What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:06 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Currently it's 21 c and from 1pm till 4pm it's gonna be 25 c Sad

UV 6

Temperatures are going down next week Very Happy 20c......21c

244What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:07 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Oo you wear gloves..which ones? the UPF ones?

245What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:42 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
partly cloudy, 71 degrees

246What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:02 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz112 wrote:Oo you wear gloves..which ones? the UPF ones?

Nah !!! Just the ones that used to belong to my Mum. They are a bit like the kinda gloves an usher at a wedding might wear, but in black.

247What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Wow your car has no a.c? Talk about stone age lol

Well it was 90 in Seattle and my aunt couldn't take it, most houses there have no a.c. or swamp cooler Sad

248What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:12 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Well my stone age car gets me from A to B at the moment !!! LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

249What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well yabba dabba doo lol!

250What's it like where you are ? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Ha ha ha .....very funny, cheeky !!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com