The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
so... how many shades? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
so... how many shades? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
so... how many shades? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
so... how many shades? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
so... how many shades? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
so... how many shades? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
so... how many shades? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
so... how many shades? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
so... how many shades? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
so... how many shades? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

1so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty so... how many shades? Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
First topic message reminder :

so...how many shades have you lightened and how many do you have to go

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

151so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:45 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged

152so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 am

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Her name is Esther. She's beautiful to me. And if there were anyone in this world I could wake up and look like tomorrow, it would be her.

Thanks Maharani. I won't give up. I am pretty firm about what I believe in and for some reason I do believe in Retin A and HQ.

Alizee, I'm sire it will take some time, and I will definitley follow up with you guys and let you know. I thank you for all your support on here; I love it!!!

153so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well its nice having you hear and being able to ask questionswithout being judged.

154so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Dominicana,

She is indeed beautiful with a gorgeous figure too !! I am glad that you are going to persevere with the regime so all the best hun !!!

155so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:27 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
By the way, is her colouring close to yours?

156so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Dominicana wrote:Her name is Esther. She's beautiful to me. And if there were anyone in this world I could wake up and look like tomorrow, it would be her.

Thanks Maharani. I won't give up. I am pretty firm about what I believe in and for some reason I do believe in Retin A and HQ.

Alizee, I'm sire it will take some time, and I will definitley follow up with you guys and let you know. I thank you for all your support on here; I love it!!!

Yeah, she is very beautiful indeed. Is Esther a model or also an actress? She looks familiar.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

157so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:46 am

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Esther Esther is a model and now getting into acting, just haven't been that successful yet.

Her complexion is around my area, not exact though. I kind of throw complexion into a category. Like, Esther, Meagan Good, Iman Chanel, Amerie, Zoe Saldana, some others are not exactly the same complexion, but all in the same brown skinned category. So yes, to answer you Maharani, we are in the same category.

158so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:48 am

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The picture up top of Esther didn;t show, so this is another.

159so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Shocked

160so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
yes___I mean no wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LOL

161so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:22 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Have to agree that is exactly what I thought !!!

All gorgeous ladies above with lovely skin tones. So remind me what tone are you trying to attain? Do you have a pic you can indicate with ?

162so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
very lovely

163so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Well, I like my tone, I am just trying to even it out all over. I have darker parts of my body and would just like to even it.

But using what's up top, I'd say I was close to Esther's face, and want her over all complexion. She looks some tones down from her natural complexion on my avatar and that may be my complexion, and I like her natural tone- wouldn't mind getting there. I'll post a picture of her natural skin tone.

164so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I know lighting helps, but i cannpt seem to find the pictures of her outside. I will and I'll post.

165so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i like her eye brows, there not pin needle thin.

166so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Yes, I know. I hate that the entire picture, if it's big, doesn't show on this forum. That gets on my nerves.

167so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I like her eyes

168so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Yes, they are pretty. I like that picture in the red, it's just too bad no one can see lol.

169so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I can use my imagination lol. Her eyes remind me of my sisters, so pretty. She does look like Ashanti, I wonder what happend to her lol.

170so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
What happened to who? Ashanti? I don't think she looks like Ashanti, I just think that one picture resembles some of Ashanti's features.

171so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
In your avatr she looks like her to me and I was just wondering whatever happend to her, I don't hear about her anymore.

172so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:50 am

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Really? You think so? I don't know.... But Ashanti has been chilling. She has made one record a few months back I think, but it wasn't a hit at all.

173so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:53 am

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hmmmm[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

174so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 am

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted

175so... how many shades? - Page 7 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:39 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
thats a spicy meata ball

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com