The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Empty Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:47 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
First topic message reminder :

I noticed that Isis have gone onto The Bright Skin board and are advertising their products. I did not think they would need to be drumming up businesss considering they are constantly blocking potential customers. I am baffled but as I have never dealt with them, will just assume that they are just trying to share their "wonderful" products lol

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Oh goodness!
I pray that they run so fast out of bisiness.If they think they can be so direspectful n still take peoples money,they should drown!
Do they smoke some kind of bad grass that makes them lose their sense of reasoning? They r so rude.I have 2 experiences with them too n its all been bad!

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
viola have you stopped using the 10%?

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
No gurl...i still got some left.like i said,its not doing a great job.Fair n white does me better.Makari does me da best justice.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Wow. That's kind of sad that a supposed 10% hq doesn't work as well as Fair&White.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Opps I somehow saw fair and white and read it as Fair &Lovely lol. My bad guys.

I did try F&W a year ago and I did see resultsfrom it but I only used it for a month then ran out( a friend of mine had given it to me). I've heard it contains 8% hq so maybe that's why.

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
They claim its 2% but i so much doubt it.I had a friend who when from chocolate to something else in like a month.There is no way it was just 2%hq.I prefer the 1 without vit c.i bought the 1 with vit c for da 1st time n i dont know if am just dreamx but i didnt get as good results like the one without.plus,its all turned brown!unlike da one without that has never turned brown on me.so am stickx to da 1 without vit c

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Vioal has your friend managed to maintain her results?

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Oh...no.Actially,its a funny story how she ended up using F&W.She went shopping abd a seller told her that F&W exclusive was for dark people.So she grabbed it.After a month,she wasnt that dark.lol.She e doesnt care about lightenx her skin.she jumped to another body lotion after using fair and white.

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
I actually compalined about Isis on a few cosmetic forums to spread the word about how nasty they are. I was upset and in disbelief by the customer rep calling me a "cunt" and a few other put downs. I buy stuff online and never had a problem with customer service. & With such a horrid & disrespectful attitude towards their customers I would never trust my credit card info with Isis, so I will never buy from. dont trust them

How truly awful!!!! What they fail to grasp is that there will be another company waiting around the corner who will be more than happy to accept your money. I am glad that you have adopted this stance and as it turns out you may have bought something that did not work anyway, by the sounds of it so they did you a favour really

you're so right, ive been hearing that their products dont really work. at first ppl were saying they were seeing results but after a few months they haven't had any real progress. ppl are doubting its really hq 10%

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
This is eactly what I mean, you get a product with a few positive reviews and everyone is clammering to buy it only to find it is not as good as it was made out to be.

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
well I have learnt my lessson and in future any expensive product will need lots of good reviews before I go ahead next time. It is so easy to get excited about a product and I know I can be impatient so want to try everything but I know I need to make better choices

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I agree and am very glad I have read these reviews and ones like it,saved me money. I think we can all get impatient but we must remember slow and steady wins the race. If you find something that works stick with it. I've found something that seems to be working and is affordable, now I can look for a more natural product and try and find a way to get that mega toner lol.

38Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Empty Isis Rocks! Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:15 am

Miss Sierrah Devine

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
KIM wrote:I noticed that Isis have gone onto The Bright Skin board and are advertising their products. I did not think they would need to be drumming up businesss considering they are constantly blocking potential customers. I am baffled but as I have never dealt with them, will just assume that they are just trying to share their "wonderful" products lol

I couldn't care less about Isis marketing strategies, and I'm no marketing expert but a company promoting their business, in anyway, doesn't make them a failing business or in need of sales. If that's the case I guess Wal-Mart & Macy's is broke as f**ck too huh? *lol* Cuz I am beyond tired of their postal junk-mail. Anywayz....I have been using Isis HQ since last year and I am up to the 20% now, all I can say is MY SKIN IS FLAWLESS and 15 shades lighter lol. I have been at it for a while and have been working on all parts of my body. My knees butt & feet were the hardest to fix but I got'em together. As for the haters, y'all need to cut it out. I cannot see how a bunch a people could have so much to say about a product they say they never actually bought & used *smh* Suspect

P.S. I own a small hair salon and in addition to local advertising I have posted (FOR FREE) on hair care forums/blogs with no shame.I even offered 5% discounts & groupons if they print out the page & present at their appointment. I can honestly say that 10% of my business comes from those free blog postings AND we just recently did a fashion show as a result of one of those postings. So um Razz to the a**holes with something to say *hahaha*

lesa mitchell

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
The information is new to me, thanks for sharing, I believe that every company should provide quality products meaning safe and effective for their customers.

40Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Empty Should be run out of town on a rail! Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:16 pm

loveandplay

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I purchased the hair relaxer, followed the directions exactly, including a strand test. After the strand test, my hair was not one bit straighter, but I proceeded. As I applied to my entire head, as directed, using fingers, the hair began falling out in huge clumps! There was no invoice in my package, so no contact information. Plus, when you click the "contact" link on the website, you get only an error message. I had to submit a "testimonial" in order to make contact. I sent two emails and received none back. I contacted the BBB. This unstable individual then claimed to have sent emails and ranted irrationally, calling me a liar and grasping at any straw possible. Btw, there have been eight BBB complaints filed against this company in the last three years, alone. That's a lot, but fewer than I'd expect. Needless to say, this individual is unethical, irrational and not to be trusted. This person threatened me with a "defamation of character" (clearly you don't know what that means) lawsuit and a polygraph test. Totally unstable individual.

Miss Sierrah Devine

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
loveandplay wrote:I purchased the hair relaxer, followed the directions exactly, including a strand test. After the strand test, my hair was not one bit straighter, but I proceeded. As I applied to my entire head, as directed, using fingers, the hair began falling out in huge clumps! There was no invoice in my package, so no contact information. Plus, when you click the "contact" link on the website, you get only an error message. I had to submit a "testimonial" in order to make contact. I sent two emails and received none back. I contacted the BBB. This unstable individual then claimed to have sent emails and ranted irrationally, calling me a liar and grasping at any straw possible. Btw, there have been eight BBB complaints filed against this company in the last three years, alone. That's a lot, but fewer than I'd expect. Needless to say, this individual is unethical, irrational and not to be trusted. This person threatened me with a "defamation of character" (clearly you don't know what that means) lawsuit and a polygraph test. Totally unstable individual.

Honestly, you sound a little unstable yourself. Laughing Anyways, I’ve used the Nat lax before and it worked ok for me and a few of a my clients. I definitely did the strand test first and of course nothing negative happened. Which is strange that you did the test first too, but you say you hair fell out when you applied it to your entire head. So is the hair you tested magically different than the rest of your hair? scratch Because it too should have fallen out. Sounds fishy to me. Suspect Like I said in an earlier post, I own a salon and I know hair. Sounds like either your hair was already badly damaged and was falling out anyway, or you are actually lying about something – at least the strand test part.

42Isis cosmeceuticals drumming up business - Page 2 Empty Isis Natural Relaxer works great! Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:15 am

Miss Sierrah Devine

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
loveandplay wrote:I purchased the hair relaxer, followed the directions exactly, including a strand test. After the strand test, my hair was not one bit straighter, but I proceeded. As I applied to my entire head, as directed, using fingers, the hair began falling out in huge clumps! There was no invoice in my package, so no contact information. Plus, when you click the "contact" link on the website, you get only an error message. I had to submit a "testimonial" in order to make contact. I sent two emails and received none back. I contacted the BBB. This unstable individual then claimed to have sent emails and ranted irrationally, calling me a liar and grasping at any straw possible. Btw, there have been eight BBB complaints filed against this company in the last three years, alone. That's a lot, but fewer than I'd expect. Needless to say, this individual is unethical, irrational and not to be trusted. This person threatened me with a "defamation of character" (clearly you don't know what that means) lawsuit and a polygraph test. Totally unstable individual.

Oh and one of my clients uses it on her 7 year old daughters hair at home. I recommended it to her this past summer. She says it worked wonders on her thick 3b type hair and she's done with styling ponytails & twists a lot quicker. cheers

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com