The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 24]

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,
Been lurking for a while and would like to share with you my mequinol experience with you, albeit its just been day! I got my MQ from Goldpharma and it arrived within 2 wks of purchase. I use RA .1% along with the entire tube of MQ mixed with 4 oz of cocoa butter (fruits of the earth one). I mixed everything in a jar making sure that it is closed tightly. Last night I applied to wet skin. My skin felt cool like for 5 minutes. I applied this all over my body. This morning I re-applied to wet skin and got the same cooling/tingling experience. I am not sure if this will work but will update in a few days.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Wow I can't believe with only mq and ret a you achieved that much lightening and in two months? I'm so jealous it isn't even funny lol.

Well since I'm so mixed and can easily pass for latina the 4% hq and .05% ret a should lighten my body fairly quickly lol

Yasmynn

Yasmynn
Visitor
Visitor
Wow Allure, congrats on your results! So, I'll do the nadinola in the mornings I have this huge bottle of neosoprone lotion that's extremely watery. Its active ingredient is alpha arbutin. I'm gonna mix it with that. It's not strong at all and has very little other ingredients.
I recently used nadinola/makari on my face, neck shoulders and chest, of course my face has lightened 3 shades, the ohther two ares 2 shades, so it doesn't look bad, I'm going for overall lightening cuz the rest of my body has a looong way to go!
My face has gone from VI (Black) to IV olive and the rest is still V. My body is still VI, so I'm doing an overall body with the meq/tret/ret excluding my face. I will post a comparison of my hand next to my face when I'm able to get to the before and after photos, so you can see how light my face has gotten compared to my body.

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Wow I can't believe with only mq and ret a you achieved that much lightening and in two months? I'm so jealous it isn't even funny lol.

Well since I'm so mixed and can easily pass for latina the 4% hq and .05% ret a should lighten my body fairly quickly lol
Alizee, I just started on the HQ and ra but since have incorporated the MQ again this morning. I use the MQ on the lower part of my body seeing I'm not itching that much there and the HQ and ra on the upper part. I've been getting a lot of peeling now - which I suddenly realized this morning after my shower. I love the MQ...shoot can I sing some more praises?? You should achieve great results from the HQ and ra mix, remember that you have to be consistent. Best of luck!

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Yasmynn wrote:Wow Allure, congrats on your results! So, I'll do the nadinola in the mornings I have this huge bottle of neosoprone lotion that's extremely watery. Its active ingredient is alpha arbutin. I'm gonna mix it with that. It's not strong at all and has very little other ingredients.
I recently used nadinola/makari on my face, neck shoulders and chest, of course my face has lightened 3 shades, the ohther two ares 2 shades, so it doesn't look bad, I'm going for overall lightening cuz the rest of my body has a looong way to go!
My face has gone from VI (Black) to IV olive and the rest is still V. My body is still VI, so I'm doing an overall body with the meq/tret/ret excluding my face. I will post a comparison of my hand next to my face when I'm able to get to the before and after photos, so you can see how light my face has gotten compared to my body.
Sounds great Yasmyn, good luck and keep us posted. I have heard great things about nadinola and ra. Careful with Mq---you will itch like there is no tomorrow!

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love you took the words right out of my mouth. I am so glad that allure has proved on this board that lightening is very attainable with very reasonably priced products.

Companies like F & F need to take note and stop the exorbitantly priced products that don't always deliver. So thank you once again allure for sharing your experience.

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Maharani and Alizee, I don't buy into the hype of things and what will work for one person will not work for the another person. Everything is trial and error. I do have a before pic and after...so??

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] image

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Before image.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
allure wrote:
Alizee love wrote:Wow I can't believe with only mq and ret a you achieved that much lightening and in two months? I'm so jealous it isn't even funny lol.

Alizee, I just started on the HQ and ra but since have incorporated the MQ again this morning. I use the MQ on the lower part of my body seeing I'm not itching that much there and the HQ and ra on the upper part. I've been getting a lot of peeling now - which I suddenly realized this morning after my shower. I love the MQ...shoot can I sing some more praises?? You should achieve great results from the HQ and ra mix, remember that you have to be consistent. Best of luck!

Well keep on it girl. Lol
The mq really does sound great but I need to do the hq and ret a fisrt then maybe incorporat some mq since the results seem to last longer and be semipermanent

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:Alizee love you took the words right out of my mouth. I am so glad that allure has proved on this board that lightening is very attainable with very reasonably priced products.

Companies like F & F need to take note and stop the exorbitantly priced products that don't always deliver. So thank you once again allure for sharing your experience.

They really do and they ned to stop hiring people to spam various forums in hopes of drumming up clients. I did look into it and found I could buy sepiwhite( their whitening ingredient) for about 45 per 8 oz. or so. Now if I wanted to I could buy that then mix it with a base cream and voila f&f.

Yes thank you allure for showing good skin is affordable for us broke college kidslol

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
allure wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] image

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Before image.

Ooooohhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhh lol.

Seriously though your neck looks great allure. You know I'm only three shades or so darker then that lol. Maybe I won't take as long lol.

And I like those necklaces. The second would be great for my black dress and the first for this dark purple cardigan lol

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
allure,
great results, and an inspiration to use all.
you and gg

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Thanks, so you do see the difference though? The first picture (before 2nd one) is more tanned and the after picture is a lot clearer, smoother and brighter.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
yeah i see it now, both pics look great though

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Thank you, I thought I was the only one that saw that.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
It looks clearer. The closer to your chest it seems lighter. I can see pink or redish undertnones Smile

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Thanks Alizee. Oh that't one of my prized necklace...have to wear it with caution 'cause I don't want to get killed. LOL. I can always loan it to you. Hahahaha. I don't think it will take you too long to get your desired results Alizee.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Probably not but I need to be careful or I might get that bleached out/ twilight sparkly vampire look lol

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
LOL 'bleached out twilight look?" hahahahaha...I like to take things slow and the slower you do it, it is better for your skin and those that are looking on..know what I mean?

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Aaaahhhh yeaaaahhhhh I know what you mean. Lol

Have you noticed their eyebrows don't move? Lol

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
I have noticed that for sure. LOL

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Ok because I always tell people that and they dont know what I'm talking about lol

luanhair

Visitor
Visitor
MAHARANI wrote:Alizee love you took the words right out of my mouth. I am so glad that allure has proved on this board that lightening is very attainable with very reasonably priced products.

How much is F&F I hear so much about the price?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i'v never used it but they have a website, it's there name plus skin at the end

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh god very expensive.
Their cheapets cream is about 45 and is only 1oz or so and that is supposed to be for the whole body!

I have mixed feelings with f&f. On the one hand their products do seem to work but then you hear of people receiving creams that don't always work, poor customer service( I mean hanging up on you etc), there is a woman named allison who clams to have lightend ten shades yet gets irritated if you ask for proof, their sizes are very small; the colada cream is 8oz. but for around $75.

Then there is the fact that they had to change their cream because people complained about skin thinning, acne and other such things. After that it was retooled however yielded less then desired results and has been reformulated for a second time; its a hybrid betwen the first and second batch.

So all in all the reviews are mixed and as far as I'm concernd the jury is still out on how affective they are. I would rather get ten tubes of 4%hq for 20 and 10 tubes of ret a for about 30 plus shiping which comes to about$75 and that is a month supply compared to sixty something dollars for one 1 oz cream

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
luanhair,

Here is a link to the official F & F website

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and for those in the UK, there is all a small section of it available from a UK supplier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have had very good results from F & F, but it has not always been consistent and I do not believe that they can justify such a high price. At the moment there seems to be alot of interest in the suntan removal cream and the 5 x F which is to be used on the body only.

If you can find a cheaper alternative that works then I would give F & F a definite miss until they decide to reduce their rdiculous prices.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com