The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
lightening progress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
lightening progress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
lightening progress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
lightening progress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
lightening progress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
lightening progress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
lightening progress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
lightening progress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
lightening progress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
lightening progress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

1lightening progress - Page 8 Empty lightening progress Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Nubian

Nubian
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
First topic message reminder :

lightening progress my bumblebees........... please share?
hows your lightening coming along and what r you using please share?

176lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:18 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MAN enticing you are looking good. lol. Your skin looks really radiant. How long does this stuff take to work on you?

177lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:31 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
aNOTHER QUESTION IF YOU ARE USING IT ALL OVER HOW LONG DOES ONE OF THOSE JARS LAST YOU?

178lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:33 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Sorry for the caps !! lol

179lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Ondine

Accepted
Accepted
I do wish that they'd decrease their prices, though. there's nothing in the product to warrant such outrageous pricing. At least the 5X is effective! Nice to see a product that is NOT a flagrant scam.

180lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
one jar lasts me about a week and a day, and thats because I apply it twice a day with the retin A! but applying with the retin A allows you to see results very very quickly and after about 7 weeks, you can apply once a day and twice every other day and still et amazing results!
fair and flawless does have sales, I'm always checking! one time they had a sale for half and hour from 3:30 pm to 4:00 Pm where everything was 50% OFF!!! I MISSED IT!!! d**n IT!!! but I'm checking!

181lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
guys I'm telling you that video doesn't even do justice!!! people think i'm wearing foundation! this stuff is amazing! it works much quicker and much more efficiently with retin A

I saw sara's pictures guys,she got all those mono spots, she's really strong to bare that, I mean its gonna be a long time before it starts evening up, if it starts evening up! omg omg omg....the thing is omg if you think you're getting great results with the 5xf gel for who ever who is using it, after a month of use thats just icing on the cake! wait 3-4 months thats when you relly start getting white! I cannot stress enough how important Retin A and a good sun block are with this regimen, exposing your retin A saturated skin to UVA and UVB rays can bring about sun damage 10 fold!
also not forgetting that the 5xf gel is a gel as well with many acids and powerful exfoliants which also leaves the skin vulnerable! wear sun block! I know it looks yucky but just think about when you're going to that beautiful dinner at night with your friends and people can stop talking about skin and comparing it to halle berry's!!!!!!! or Rihanna's!!!

my friend cannot stop calling me halle berry! LMAO! on cloudy days, very cloudy days you can probably get away with no sun block if you're not going to be out that long and you're just running from building to building...but where there is sun you gotta apply!

182lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Ondine wrote:I do wish that they'd decrease their prices, though. there's nothing in the product to warrant such outrageous pricing. At least the 5X is effective! Nice to see a product that is NOT a flagrant scam.

I know!!! tell me about it! guys you all will get great results with this gel especailly if you use it with Retin A CONSISTANTLY!!!! WITH SUNBLOCK!!!

183lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing wrote:one jar lasts me about a week and a day, and thats because I apply it twice a day with the retin A! but applying with the retin A allows you to see results very very quickly and after about 7 weeks, you can apply once a day and twice every other day and still et amazing results!
fair and flawless does have sales, I'm always checking! one time they had a sale for half and hour from 3:30 pm to 4:00 Pm where everything was 50% OFF!!! I MISSED IT!!! d**n IT!!! but I'm checking!

Huh???A week? Enticing...not only are your videos enticing...but you sure are rich!!!!!!

184lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Ondine

Accepted
Accepted
they had 2 sales I personally saw: 1 was right B4 Xmas (lasted a VERY short time) & the other was right after (also on & off very quickly). I'll watch for it too & as soon as I see it, I'll announce it here.

185lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Ondine

Accepted
Accepted
Right Now, the %x is on sale!!!! buy 1, get one at 1/2 price!!! That's a 20% off deal!!!

186lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Viola wrote:

Huh???A week? Enticing...not only are your videos enticing...but you sure are rich!!!!!!

No babe...I'm not rich, but I will be soon, I'm just good at money management! and if you order in bulk you get a discount, it isn't that much but its something, also there are times when you get a free jar, thats happened to me once! but you have to be a regular customer, and trust me I've been an IRREGULAR customer at that site! LOL.

187lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
hey...they had a sale today on some product...50%off!

188lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
I wish they would have a sale at the Uk outlet as I would definitely be interested but I know that the shipping from the states will be mega expensive so more or less cancels the discount Crying or Very sad

189lightening progress - Page 8 Empty Re: lightening progress Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:25 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
The only discount I have come across at the uk outlet is the £2 discount or if you buy 3 or more items, so doesn't equate to much really. Shame really, as the 5 x F is definitely calling me !!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com