The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Enticing's videos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Enticing's videos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Enticing's videos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Enticing's videos Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Enticing's videos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Enticing's videos Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Enticing's videos Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Enticing's videos Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Enticing's videos Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Enticing's videos Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Enticing's videos Empty Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:48 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
OK GUYS!!! AT LONG LAST HERE ARE THE VIDEO'S AS PROMISED!

NOW!!!! PLEASE TAKE INTO CONCIDERATION THAT MY FACE HAS SWELLED UP...I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE HEAT OR THE RETIN A OR WHAT...I NEVER LOOK GOOD ON CAMERA AND RIGHT NOW I'M GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME WITH MY REGIMEN SO I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER THIS MONO REGIMEN SEEMS PROMISING...SHHHHHH

BUT I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD...HOPEFULLY I'LL LOOK BETTER IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!

THE VIDEO'S ARE SPLIT IN TWO AS YOU TUBE WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD THEM AS ONE...DONT ASK...AND THE THIRD VIDEO IS A SLIDE SHOW OF ME BEFORE AND AFTER! THE BEFORES ARE BEFORE I STARTED LIGHTENING!

ENJOY!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I THINK THE SECOND VIDEO IS STILL BEING PROCESSED...THE QUALITY SHOULD IMPROVE SOON!

2Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:49 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I'M ONLY GONNA LEAVE THESE VIDEO'S UP FOR 12-15 HOURS...WATCH IT WHILST ITS UP!!! Smile

3Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:56 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Enticing,

First of all let me say a BIG thank you for once again being kind enough to share your great vidoes !! I was really looking forward to seeing you again and I felt like I was sitting down to a premiere !!! LOL

I can clearly see what you already mentioned. Just a couple of questions hun. How often were you applying your mix? It does look as though you need to cut back/stop what you have been doing for a while. Your skin looks incredibly tender and looks like it needs a break from your routine to heal. All that bruising can't feel comfortable hun. I still think you look as light as the last time I saw you and maybe if you had been outside again, it would have been easier to compare. Even if you think you have darkened, I would definitely say it has not be significant. I can see that facially there is a difference, like you mentioned, though you are still cute !! Have you considered that the puffiness may be due to the NP, as sometimes steroid use can show these symptoms.

I see that you never took ondine's advice about the mono. Personally I would hold off for now, especially with how your skin is at the moment. I have a feeling that no matter what anyone says you are going down this route, but I would definitely wait till my skin is fully healed. Again I have a feeling that that ain't going to happen !!! LOL

Enticing thanks again for sharing and I am hoping that you achieve that flawless look safely

Very Happy

4Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:03 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:Enticing,

First of all let me say a BIG thank you for once again being kind enough to share your great vidoes !! I was really looking forward to seeing you again and I felt like I was sitting down to a premiere !!! LOL

I can clearly see what you already mentioned. Just a couple of questions hun. How often were you applying your mix? It does look as though you need to cut back/stop what you have been doing for a while. Your skin looks incredibly tender and looks like it needs a break from your routine to heal. All that bruising can't feel comfortable hun. I still think you look as light as the last time I saw you and maybe if you had been outside again, it would have been easier to compare. Even if you think you have darkened, I would definitely say it has not be significant. I can see that facially there is a difference, like you mentioned, though you are still cute !! Have you considered that the puffiness may be due to the NP, as sometimes steroid use can show these symptoms.

I see that you never took ondine's advice about the mono. Personally I would hold off for now, especially with how your skin is at the moment. I have a feeling that no matter what anyone says you are going down this route, but I would definitely wait till my skin is fully healed. Again I have a feeling that that ain't going to happen !!! LOL

Enticing thanks again for sharing and I am hoping that you achieve that flawless look safely

Very Happy

thanks MAHARANI! no no i did take ondine's advise...but I applying it like only on my bumb and thy's once a day... and i PUT NOTHING ELSE THERE...ya i am taking it easy u all have no idea some times i go two days straight without applying anything but at the same time i also dont want to redarken..it took me months to get where i am.

I dont think the puffyness is due to the steroid...because this happened the first time i started using the mequinol and tretinoin. hmmm i wonder if any one else has expierenced this.

i dont want to lay off completely...it would kill me if i redarkened.

5Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:14 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
even thouhg the mono burns it doesn't leave any physical abrasions...it just burns for 5-10 minutes then your skin is fine...as a matter of fact i'm not sure if this is because i'm mixed the tretinon with the mono but my bumb and thighs are not so tender any more...thats why i said "good news about mono" it doesn't appear to be a physical lightener like all the other agents. well it is but...what i'm saying that my skin doesn't appear to be suffering because of it....its only been 2 days so time will tell...i'll keep u guys up dated...

but i did take ondine's advice its just that my thighs have darkened and its like the kligmans's formula just made it red and angry so i decided to ask mrs. mono for a hand....Sad....

6Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:34 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
maybe its the d**n mequinol....u know i haven't read one sigle thing about any one appart from girl who has had results with mequinol! at least nothing dramatic..since mono stays in your system she probably just uncovered that with retin A!

omg....every time i use mequinol i get this puffy face
although i remember at one point with retin A and fair and flawless my face did swell up!

unless maybe because i've been eating more than usual this summer...when ever i gain weight its always in my face...omg...d**n it..i just dont know anymore.

7Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:45 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:Enticing,

I can clearly see what you already mentioned. Just a couple of questions hun. How often were you applying your mix?

Very Happy

Thanks agggaiin BBBabe!!! um...i apply my mix once a day 5 days out of the week...and twice a day 2 days out of the week!

randomly i'll take a 2 day break and not apply anything...and since i'm not wearing jeans anymore that has helped a bit but the scars are already there..so...

8Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:50 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
wooooahhh first vid I have seen on a board!! I think you look very light to me that I am surprised you wanna use mono. I have only been thinking about the mono myself cos my skin is very stubborn and I have found it difficult to get much lightening. But you look like how I would like. Nice pics as well. You are very handsome and look like u have certainly lightened a lot !!

9Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Ondine

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing! I watched your videos & posted a link to each on SCT. Several people made comments. I reserved my opinions for your email acct. I loved video # 3 esp. My mother happened to come up while I was watching it & she thought you were very handsome (she preferred the blue lenses too!)Thanks for the video update!

10Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Ondine wrote:Enticing! I watched your videos & posted a link to each on SCT. Several people made comments. I reserved my opinions for your email acct. I loved video # 3 esp. My mother happened to come up while I was watching it & she thought you were very handsome (she preferred the blue lenses too!)Thanks for the video update!

Darn! I wanted the people from skincare talk to suffer a bit...not everyone...but since they practically ran me of the forum lol I wanted them to miss the video updates lol!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you Ondine! tell your mom I said thank you as well!!!

but u saw the bruises I was talking about right? -well their scars now....

guys I dont know whats going on...but i've read that mono has pigment regulating abilities and my legs seem- maybe its my mind or maybe because its the base of the cream but my legs seem to be healing!!!! not only healing but today is like day 3 of mono...and its like i dont know but thighs are looking better and my legs feel better....I EVEN WORE MY JEANS TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER A MONTH WITH NO CHAFING!

ondine by the way i tried the mono without Retin A burned just as bad! lol....there is no escaping it...but the burning subsides after 5-10 minutes but my god my legs feel great...

up till a week ago any and everthing which rubbed or grazed my legs would cause a bruise or chafe my poor legs...and just moving agaisnt my sheets would cause burning thats not happeneing any more...i dont know if its the tretinoin or its the mix of mono and tretinoing but there is a difference!!! i dont wanna get my hopes up to high...time will tell....thank god we're heading into fall and the colder months...the sun is soo annoying! and the heat it self makes one look so miserable!

11Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
hmmm

Last edited by Enticing on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
rainbow wrote:wooooahhh first vid I have seen on a board!! I think you look very light to me that I am surprised you wanna use mono. I have only been thinking about the mono myself cos my skin is very stubborn and I have found it difficult to get much lightening. But you look like how I would like. Nice pics as well. You are very handsome and look like u have certainly lightened a lot !!

Aww thank you sweety...I've been making video's since skin care talk!
ya! making video's allows people to see exactly where you are and whats going on with you..because some times even though you discribe things as best as you can or as best as possible nothing beats actually seeing it!
plus it makes us closer as a forum..you get to put a face to posts people become more friends instead of just post buddies...with that being said you develope more of a caring feeling for the people you advise and recive advice from!

appart from the burning from what i've read is somewhat unavoidable mono seems to be going ok!
so far.

I'm waiting for Alizee love to see the video's before i take them down!

13Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:28 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I am not sure where Alizee is, but I am sure she will appreciate you leaving it up, so she can have a look.

Ondine's correct that there have been quite a lot of comments on SCT. Not sure if you care or would have an opportuity to have a look . I think for the most, they are concerned and agree that a break, like I mentioned, may be what is needed. I, 100% hear you on "not wishing to get darker" scenario, as clearly you have a goal and are not interested in going "backwards". Hey, none of us wants to go backwards, me included !! My concern though is that it looks as though there is much damage occurring and your body needs to heal. I won't go on and and I will not lecture a grown man so that is all that I will say on the matter. Again I want you to reach your goal safely, pain free and happily. You are a very special individual and deserve to get there truly Very Happy

14Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:32 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Oh and just to add, I am sure that this will not be the case, but please don't be put off from posting and make sure you keep us updated. Even though there are concerns, we are all here to support you hun !!!

15Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:20 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
I am so glad I got to see your video ! You have lightened beyond what I thought capable. I hardly recognised you from your before shot. I had to replay it several times because I thought it was a different person !! I thought who is this guy trying to kid!! lol I have to agree that your skin looks weakened and maybe needs a rest. I don't pretend to be an expert but that is what I see. I also understand about not wanting to darken. I had this myself when I stopped with the makari. My results were no where as great as yours but I still was devastated that all the lightness was gone. I felt like a different person with the new tone and now I am back to the old me for now. Anyway good luck and thanks for sharing your videos!!

16Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:49 pm

beautifulskin

Visitor
Visitor
Soooooo disappointed that I missed the videos it sounds like he made a dramatic change.

17Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Ondine

Accepted
Accepted
ENTICING sorry about that! I thought you wanted people there to see them since you asked me to announce that you'd made them. Many of them aren't members here so they've never seen them. Have you had the chance to read their comments? Some were not very nice, but that's not a shock. Most were concerned that you've gone Kamikaze again. I wrote a blurb about the risks of mono because a new member was asking what the potential problems with mono were.

18Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:I am so glad I got to see your video ! You have lightened beyond what I thought capable. I hardly recognised you from your before shot. I had to replay it several times because I thought it was a different person !! I thought who is this guy trying to kid!! lol I have to agree that your skin looks weakened and maybe needs a rest. I don't pretend to be an expert but that is what I see. I also understand about not wanting to darken. I had this myself when I stopped with the makari. My results were no where as great as yours but I still was devastated that all the lightness was gone. I felt like a different person with the new tone and now I am back to the old me for now. Anyway good luck and thanks for sharing your videos!!

awwwwwww thank you kim!!!! by my next video i'll be all healed up! i threw away all the mequinol....and all the steriod creams! they just weren't going with me!
i have exciting stuff comming up!!!!

19Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Indigo

Indigo
Visitor
Visitor
I logged on this morning and the videos were all ready deleted Sad . What is your new maintenance routine?

ps. I am glad to hear that you threw out the steroids! We care about you and want to see you in both good spirits and good health.

20Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:43 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Oh Nooo Iv missed Them Sad

21Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:08 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I never saw the video but wish you all the best.

22Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
dont worry guys i'll be putting a new video up in a few months! by that time should be ALOT OF GOOD CHANGES!

23Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
OMG I'VE GOT SOOOO MUCH TO SHARE YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE THE NEXT VIDEO!

24Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:24 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted

i've been lucky this time because i've miss them on SCT.

i saw the video and wish you all the best.

25Enticing's videos Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
I have seen befor & after vid on a board. you look very light to me. I have only been thinking about the mono myself cos my skin is very hard to lighten. But you look like how I would like.have you achive this great result with F&F ? if yes. how long have you been using it ? plese reply , because i'm planing to buy it.

Nice pics as well. You are very handsome. i love your eyes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com