The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Enticing's videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Enticing's videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Enticing's videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Enticing's videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Enticing's videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Enticing's videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Enticing's videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Enticing's videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Enticing's videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Enticing's videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

1Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:48 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

OK GUYS!!! AT LONG LAST HERE ARE THE VIDEO'S AS PROMISED!

NOW!!!! PLEASE TAKE INTO CONCIDERATION THAT MY FACE HAS SWELLED UP...I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE HEAT OR THE RETIN A OR WHAT...I NEVER LOOK GOOD ON CAMERA AND RIGHT NOW I'M GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME WITH MY REGIMEN SO I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER THIS MONO REGIMEN SEEMS PROMISING...SHHHHHH

BUT I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD...HOPEFULLY I'LL LOOK BETTER IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!

THE VIDEO'S ARE SPLIT IN TWO AS YOU TUBE WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD THEM AS ONE...DONT ASK...AND THE THIRD VIDEO IS A SLIDE SHOW OF ME BEFORE AND AFTER! THE BEFORES ARE BEFORE I STARTED LIGHTENING!

ENJOY!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I THINK THE SECOND VIDEO IS STILL BEING PROCESSED...THE QUALITY SHOULD IMPROVE SOON!

76Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:46 am

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing wrote:lol....I dont get it...lol

Yeah Enticing...it means you have powers!!!!!
You can now jump from a 40 feet building and your cape will pop up like...Lightskinman!!!!!!!!!
Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep the post coming!
Am waiting for that review on the 10% HQ thingy.
Thanks!

77Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:36 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing any more updates for us then????? Very Happy

78Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:02 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Yeah we are missing our fix !!! LOL

79Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Oh very soon There will be updates!!! I haven't touched that 10% HYDROQUINONE I'm too afraid but I'll give u all the website...let me know what you all think!

be forewarned!!! this product might contain steroids!!! anything that promises results in a matter of days should be scrutinized very precisely!!!
another thing dont buy their Retin A!! its $20.00 there where as you get THE EXACT SAME TUBE...SAME BRAND SAME GEL OF RETIN A ON ALL DAY CHEMIST FOR $3.53
ya!!! I'm very curious about this product, Ondine is skeptical and she has good reason to be!!!

let me know what you all think!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR BABIES!!!!!

80Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:07 pm

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Happy New year to you enticing!!! I have seen that website before. I think they are the ones that also supposedly do eye lightening. I can understand why you are apprehensive. How are you doing with the 4% then?

81Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:51 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Happy New Year enticing and looking forward to your next update Very Happy

82Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:06 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hey enticing have you started using the azaleaic acid yet?

83Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
VIDEO UP DATE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

84Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:41 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Nothing short of A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !! Your skin looks so good and yes the marks look like they have all gone. I am soooo pleased for you. It has certainly worked a treat and you look really light too !!! I still think you wouldn't have needed the 10% anyway. The video got stuck on the section which mentioned what else you are using, so let me know what that was if you can hun !! Love you with or without the bangs. You're lucky you get a choice !!!! Keep up the good work !!!!!

85Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:21 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
awwww KIM....U MADE ME SOOO EMOTIONAL WHILST READING YOUR POST!!! AWWWW THANK YOUUUUU!! I THINK I LOVE THE BANGS THOUGH THEY'RE EASIER BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET MY HAIR TO STAND UP IS LEAVE IT GEL LESS AND THEN IT DOES WHAT EVER THE h*ll IT WANTS!!!

I was saying that I use dove "dove gentle exfoliating body wash"

check out the link!

I dont know if i'm gonna go really really light because i'm doing something else(not to do with skin)....I let u in on the secret eventually....also I'm about if not lighter than halle berry now and that skin tone is just fine with me!Smile...in this world light brown and white skin tones are accepted its the very DARK TONES THAT BRING ABOUT MARGINALIZATION MOSTLY Surprised but in the immortal words of shakira "you can have it all anything you want in the world"...trust me in 2011 you literally be whatever u wanna be!

ya I trust all day chemist...and progess is slow but sure and SAFE!!!!!
and safety comes first!!!

86Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing, kim is right your skin is looking so nice. I see why some would ask about the makeup because you look so even !!! I am just starting off and I see I have a looooooooong way to catch up lol

I don't know how you deal with the retin a though. I had a really embarrassing incident the other day and it makes me not want to apply it every day now. This girl was talking to me and staring at my mouth and it was only when I got home that I realised that all around my mouth was peeling and it looked like I had all my dinner over my face Embarassed The thing that I don't get is why she never said anything. I would have said something. Ain't some people funny.
? At least I could have said it was my skin peeling and that I really don't need a baby bib to eat !!!!! Unless I have my head constantly in a mirror it is so hard to keep up with all the shedding skin

87Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Dont worry yogi this is a right of passage that every RA/HQ user must go through...if you look at my video again you'll see some peeling at my mouth and lip area as well! this is something that cant be avoided unfortunately... beauty and pain go hand in hand unfortunately and its those that are not willing to make the sacrifice who will stare at you in awe and envy!

the peeling and redness do eventually get better it took me a little over six months for my skin to develop a tolerance to Retin A...but it did and the same will happen you... but you will have peeling sweetie, usually it happens early in the morning because the retin A has been working on you during your slumber when you apply...

Imagine this last night I went out with tons of friends and we had an amazing time! I got to know this other guys WHO USES RETIN A as well!! I'm trying to convince one of my friends to use it as he's a very handsome guy but I think he could reach his full beauty potential if got a little help from our good friend RA! The guy who I met last night is 33 years old...when he asked us to guess is age we all though early to mid 20's NO WAY WOULD WE HAVE THOUGHT OVER 25!!!

IF I HAD ANY DOUBTS THEY ARE DIMINISHED!!! I FOUND MY REGIMEN FOR LIFE!!!

88Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
AND YOGI DONT STOP TRUST ME THE RESULTS ARE WELL WORTH IT! APPLY RETIN A AT LEAST ONCE A DAY! NOT EVERYONE CAN TOLERATE IT MORE THAN TWICE A DAY ON THEIR EPIDERMIS....BUT APPLY AT LEAST ONCE A DAY Smile

RETIN A A DAY KEEPS THE UGLY AT BAY!!!!! Smile

89Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
guys what does Novice mean?

90Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:50 am

kiki_amber

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Enticing, Novice means - a person who is new to the circumstances, work, etc., in which he or she is placed; beginner. Unless of course this is urban speak and as such might mean something else.

91Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
lol thank you kiki_amber I know what "novice" means...I ment what does it mean on this forum...it wasn't there before under my avatar and above "Privileged"...so I dont know...

92Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:13 pm

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing the term is in relation to the number of posts you have made. The link shoud explain

Your current tone is awesome and your excitement is infectious. The situation with the peeling skin seems a very small price to pay for what you have achieved. The regime definitey suits you perfectly !!!

93Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww weeeelllyyy!!!!!!!! dat is shhoowww shweeet!!!!

omg we should have a ceremony in real life! omg omg omg omg...i so need to do this in the future...fly all of u out to new york...I'll be able to do that in good time!!! have blow out!! omg omg omg omg

THANX GOTHQUEEN!!!

94Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:15 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Hey Enticing am I jealous ????...........h*ll yeah !!! You look like you could have been born with that colour. You look great !!!

95Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:22 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
yogi wrote:
I don't know how you deal with the retin a though. I had a really embarrassing incident the other day and it makes me not want to apply it every day now. This girl was talking to me and staring at my mouth and it was only when I got home that I realised that all around my mouth was peeling and it looked like I had all my dinner over my face Embarassed The thing that I don't get is why she never said anything. I would have said something. Ain't some people funny.
? At least I could have said it was my skin peeling and that I really don't need a baby bib to eat !!!!! Unless I have my head constantly in a mirror it is so hard to keep up with all the shedding skin

I know exactly waht you are talking about. I have not had the same incident as you, but I rememeber going out for lunch with a so called "good" friend. We had been sitting opposite each other for like an hour. When we were leaving the restaurant a guy coming through the door stopped me and said" you have lipstick around your mouth honey". When I checked myself, he was right. Now my so called friend had been facing me and had said nothing and was going to let me walk out on the street looking like that. To this day she denies ever noticing it, but it always made me wonder.......

96Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
most peeople dont notice it...you notice things others dont...

97Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:44 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
you know ordinarily I would tend to agree but she was one of those kind of people who could notice a spot from 100 paces. I do believe there was a touch of jealousy there and she was happier when I did not look my best. Yet I was always the one fixing her clothes if they got messed up, telling her if a bogey was faling out her nose LOL You get the picture.

98Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:45 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
And just to add I was wearing bright red lipstick. Trust me anyone would have noticed

99Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
angeleyes wrote:you know ordinarily I would tend to agree but she was one of those kind of people who could notice a spot from 100 paces. I do believe there was a touch of jealousy there and she was happier when I did not look my best. Yet I was always the one fixing her clothes if they got messed up, telling her if a bogey was faling out her nose LOL You get the picture.

Oh my sweetie...this is soo interesting I'm going through the same thing with one of my good friends...they just cant stand it when u look good...its just so incredibly sad how quickly friends become fiends...notice the spelling of both words differ by only one letter...the antithesis in definition but so close spelling...so sad.

100Enticing's videos - Page 4 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:08 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Trust me some friends are happiest when you don't look as good as them. This is one of the reasons that I like you. I noticed you were trying to get a friend to use retin A and you mentioned that he was very good looking. Now you could have said that you were going to keep your secret weapon a secret. But you were willing to still share. You have good qualities about you hun !! I am afraid that looking as good as you do you are going to come across this again and again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum | Society and Culture | Beauty, Celebrities, Fashion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com