The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Enticing's videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Enticing's videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Enticing's videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Enticing's videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Enticing's videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Enticing's videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Enticing's videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Enticing's videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Enticing's videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Enticing's videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

1Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:48 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

OK GUYS!!! AT LONG LAST HERE ARE THE VIDEO'S AS PROMISED!

NOW!!!! PLEASE TAKE INTO CONCIDERATION THAT MY FACE HAS SWELLED UP...I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE HEAT OR THE RETIN A OR WHAT...I NEVER LOOK GOOD ON CAMERA AND RIGHT NOW I'M GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME WITH MY REGIMEN SO I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER THIS MONO REGIMEN SEEMS PROMISING...SHHHHHH

BUT I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD...HOPEFULLY I'LL LOOK BETTER IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!

THE VIDEO'S ARE SPLIT IN TWO AS YOU TUBE WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD THEM AS ONE...DONT ASK...AND THE THIRD VIDEO IS A SLIDE SHOW OF ME BEFORE AND AFTER! THE BEFORES ARE BEFORE I STARTED LIGHTENING!

ENJOY!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I THINK THE SECOND VIDEO IS STILL BEING PROCESSED...THE QUALITY SHOULD IMPROVE SOON!

176Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
guys based on my expirementation the hydroquinone 10% from isis is amazing! it works really well and you can have other agents added into your cream...$5.00 per agent of course...and the eye drops are working!!! just so you all know! YOGI Summer sucks any ways...and all those people jumping around in that horrible sun are so un aware of the severe damage they're bringing onto them selves! people stare at me in awe on a daily bases and I get complements all the time! and you will too!

but guys I highly recommend the hydroquinone 10% from isis...and OF COURSE retin A!!!

177Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:03 am

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Yes Enticing is right about Retin a,Retin a is a big magic wonder!
Its amazing!
i have been using it on my face(0.025%)and you should see my face now...AMAZING!I knew it was good...but i just didnt use it religiously.But some 3weeks ago,I started using it daily and it has done WONDERS.Guess what,am not letting it go!
I use it with Melalite Forte and it has done wonders.

178Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:37 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Viola wrote:Yes Enticing is right about Retin a,Retin a is a big magic wonder!
Its amazing!
i have been using it on my face(0.025%)and you should see my face now...AMAZING!I knew it was good...but i just didnt use it religiously.But some 3weeks ago,I started using it daily and it has done WONDERS.Guess what,am not letting it go!
I use it with Melalite Forte and it has done wonders.
'
good stuff!

179Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:27 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Viola are you not using the F & W any more then.?I like to change my routine as well. I am on the look out for another hq 4% other than the melalite which I have tried and think is ok . I have ordered it so will let you know what I think about this as an alternative when I get it.

180Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:03 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Yes I would be interested to know as well please

181Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty 10% HQ Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 am

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
Thanks guys,

Isis responded by saying you can purchase a prepaid card from the drugstore to pay.

I'm in the medical field and even I wouldn't mess around with the powder formula, too scary for me!

Been so curious lately after reading about everyone's success with cream and decided to give it a go. Ordered Carolight after all the rave reviews(in spite of my skepticism) and received some half a#$ed packaging that either had already been slightly used or not fulled packaged. Nice seller but crappy product. 10% sounds promising.

182Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
THATS A GREAT IDEA!!! ISIS IS RIGHT!!! A PREPAID CARD IS A GOOD IDEA!

183Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
I finally ordered via card so we'll see what the 10% and retin a does.
BTW, since there's been a been of talk about iris lightening I found a site that was interesting from a do-it-yourself approach (much cheaper) for those considering it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

184Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:14 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
lol I actully joined that forum. a month ago Very interesting info on there.

185Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
@ Yogi
I just thought it was interesting, funny how our minds work,ya? Before I got into medicine I was a stylist for a medical salon/spa for 10 years for people with special issues/diseases and part of my job was matching color/textures. It's weird but sometimes an overall lighter pallet surely create an lighter look but I found more so that my clients look paler with darker hair and darker eyes in my experience. It's just freakin amazing that we now have all these techniques to alter one's self.
I jumped on too late to see Enticing's video but I did get to see before and after pics of Manay yesterday and OMG!!!!!! She totally transformed, she looks really pretty, I would never know If I passed her on the street that she underwent such a transformation. Good for her.

186Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing is like a totaly different ethnicity. lol And he looks like it was always so. Apart from some trauma on some of his body from steroid usage I believe, you would never guess

187Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:23 pm

fizi

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I also think Mandy's transformation is amazing. Is it beacuse she used her own compounded hq10% plus glytone. It is so important to know what is included in most products that we buy. i hope to compound my own soon after summer
Smile

188Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Yeah I keep reading how easy it is to do but somehow I think I would mess it up any how. Good thing is that at least you can tell if you have got it wrong if the colour changes

189Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Enticing where are you ? Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing love,

I have a MQ question for you. Like a Star @ heaven

190Enticing's videos - Page 8 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 pm

serran

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
are you still about?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com