The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Enticing's videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Enticing's videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Enticing's videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Enticing's videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Enticing's videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Enticing's videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Enticing's videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Enticing's videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Enticing's videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Enticing's videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

1Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Enticing's videos Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:48 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

OK GUYS!!! AT LONG LAST HERE ARE THE VIDEO'S AS PROMISED!

NOW!!!! PLEASE TAKE INTO CONCIDERATION THAT MY FACE HAS SWELLED UP...I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE HEAT OR THE RETIN A OR WHAT...I NEVER LOOK GOOD ON CAMERA AND RIGHT NOW I'M GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME WITH MY REGIMEN SO I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER THIS MONO REGIMEN SEEMS PROMISING...SHHHHHH

BUT I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD...HOPEFULLY I'LL LOOK BETTER IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!

THE VIDEO'S ARE SPLIT IN TWO AS YOU TUBE WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD THEM AS ONE...DONT ASK...AND THE THIRD VIDEO IS A SLIDE SHOW OF ME BEFORE AND AFTER! THE BEFORES ARE BEFORE I STARTED LIGHTENING!

ENJOY!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I THINK THE SECOND VIDEO IS STILL BEING PROCESSED...THE QUALITY SHOULD IMPROVE SOON!

126Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 am

fizi

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hi, Correct me if iam wrong, but on another forum, Titi posted that one should save their money as the iris lightening does not work. Confused

127Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
TITI is confussed.

128Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:14 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Lol Enticing. Straight to the point !!! I do believe that there have been many things that people have origianlly said was not possible and then later had to change their minds. I guess the main issue is that we are dealing with our eyes and whilst a little pigmentaton or stretchmarks on our skin can be tolerated, losing your sight would be a terrible thing. Not that I am saying that this is what will happen but I am guessing this is why people are trying to warn others to save their money. I would jump on this product in a heartbeat if I knew it were safe. I have actually been looking at other treaments for whiter eyes and lighter colouring for a while but like a lot of things you come across a few horror stories that totally put you off.

That said I truly wish you attain your goal safely and happily. I admire the fact that you always share and try and guide as best you can. Yes this society is biased towards a certain look so I understand that you will do what you feel needs to be done. I really look forwrad to your progress Very Happy

By the way I notice that they also have a chamomile and honey version which is supposed to be more gentle and I have read on a few sites that people have used this combinaton compounding this themselves and it has worked.

129Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:29 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
THANK YOU KIM

yes I have read about the chamomile and honey, I haven't tried it because based on my readings its not suppose to be as effective as MSM/Arbutin. its sort of like the same thing with kojic acid VS Hydroquinone...there is no Comparison. however feel free to try it...Experimentation and acquisition make knowledge which allow us to gain results!

130Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I may actually try the chamomile and honey. Read a board where the reuslts look promising

131Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed May 04, 2011 1:35 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Good luck to both of you and keep us posted !!!!!!!!

132Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu May 05, 2011 10:28 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Well I am waiting for some funds to come through and now with wondering how to proceed with my lightening routine I may need to divert this money else where, but I will let you know if I get it in the end

133Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu May 05, 2011 11:08 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing wrote:,

My ophthalmologist was a bit skeptical and I don’t blame him he’s an incredibly handsome blue eyed doctor who was born into a world that thought his looks made him CLOSE TO GOD! He is totally incognizant of the disparity and discrimination that non Caucasian people go through even within the community of people of color, he thinks he’s eyes are beautiful and he assumes everyone else is taught to love themselves the same way he was! He cant understand for the life of him why enticing would want to change his dark brown eyes! Enticing knows!!!!! That people who are bright eyed and lighter skinned are five times more likely to get a JOB!!! Not only in the United States but on this planet! He needs to read those statistics instead of making me read that PERRET OPTICIANS EYE CHART…BECAUSE I CAN SEE THE LETTERS JUST FINE!!

It drives me crazy when people who are seen as the "ideal" look do not understand why others who do not fit into this category want to change themselves. It would be great if everyone were treted the same but I know that this is not the case so I intend to do something about it like you

134Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
To Enticing, I am glad that your opthamlogist has confirmed that all looks ok at the moment. Make sure you keep up the regular checks and hope all goes ok

135Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat May 14, 2011 3:51 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I know right quiamontana!!! YES i will angeleyes!

136Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat May 14, 2011 3:56 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:I may actually try the chamomile and honey. Read a board where the reuslts look promising

OH MY GOD!!! SWEETIE PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ON THIS AS ONDINE IS USING ANOTHER PRODUCT AND I AM USING ARBUTIN/MSM!!! ITS GOING TO BE SOOO INTERESTING MONTHS FROM NOW TO SEE WHAT OUR RESULTS ARE LIKE! BASED ON WHATS HAPPENING SO FAR I THINK THE RESULTS ARE GOING TO BE PARALLEL! BUT AFTER THAT DARK (NEAR BLACK) PIGMENT IS GONE...ITS GOING TO BE LIKE ROLLER COSTER RIDE!!! OUR EYES ARE GONNA START LIGHTENING QUICK!!! I'M HAPPY WE'RE USING THREE DIFFERENT PRODUCTS SO WE CAN SEE WHAT WORKS THE BEST!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

PS: ITS PERMANENT SO IT WONT REALLY MATTER BUT HEY! KNOWLEDGE!

MY EYES LOOK GREAT THUS FAR!!!

137Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat May 14, 2011 5:47 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I have not received it yet but am excited to see how it works. Do you know what product ondine is using?

138Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am

fizi

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
For those who take MSM internally,Has anyone noticed if their eyes have changed colour.?

139Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Sat May 14, 2011 2:55 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
I have been taking MSM for a few months and did notice that my eye colur was not as dark as usual and was very very slightly lighter if you get what I mean. I was on a very high dosage but had to reduce it as I experienced extra facial hair growth that did not lok good. I am now on 7000mg MSM along with vit C, NAC alpha lipoic acid and the hair growth issue has settled. I have recently introduced pycnogenol and grape seed extract and have also noted a softening of the colouring on my hands and body where I do not really apply any lightening lotion or creams so will look forward to seeing how it continues. Only thing is that it costs a fortune to keep up the supplements but hopefully my body will also be benefiting

140Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Mon May 16, 2011 9:25 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Man I know what you mean. some of that stuff costs a fortune & ddoes not even last that long. May as well just take the pills and stop eating Shocked

141Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue May 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Wow! I must commen Enticing for his courage!Good for you!
BTW guys...I had the greatest shock of my life.
I went to order the 10%HQ from Isis C and guess what???
I went on life chat to ask a few questions about the lotions and to reassure myself...
But too bad,I was spoken very rudely to!The person signed off even before I got to finish talking.
NOTE-this is the 2ndt time i have had this negative vibe.
So I signed on again this time to say a piece of my mind and guess what???
The agent said they didnt see anything wrong in what they just said to me and still signed off and said I was "chastising" them.By this time,I was expecting to get an orer confirmation in my email and it wasnt yet there.So I signed on again to ask about it and also ask for a reply to the custom formulation email i ad sent earlier...Now the best part-
They said I have been banned and my order cancelled cos i was rude to an agent and making threats.
Am like-WOW!

I wonder,where are these people from???So nope...I wont be getting any 10%HQ lotion!

142Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue May 17, 2011 1:56 pm

fizi

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
i also asked a few simple questions regarding placing an order and got offish answers. Needless to say,that put me off.

143Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue May 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:I have not received it yet but am excited to see how it works. Do you know what product ondine is using?

Luminosity.

144Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue May 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
rainbow wrote:Man I know what you mean. some of that stuff costs a fortune & ddoes not even last that long. May as well just take the pills and stop eating Shocked

precisely Smile

145Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Tue May 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Viola wrote:Wow! I must commen Enticing for his courage!Good for you!
I went on life chat to ask a few questions about the lotions and to reassure myself...
But too bad,I was spoken very rudely to!The person signed off even before I got to finish talking.
The agent said they didnt see anything wrong in what they just said to me and still signed off and said I was "chastising" them.By this time,I was expecting to get an orer confirmation in my email and it wasnt yet there.So I signed on again to ask about it and also ask for a reply to the custom formulation email i ad sent earlier...Now the best part-
They said I have been banned and my order cancelled cos i was rude to an agent and making threats.
Am like-WOW!

I wonder,where are these people from???So nope...I wont be getting any 10%HQ lotion!

I'm sorry you had that experience with the customer service Viola... you pretty much know everything that is known about Hydroquinone the product is legit...they dont like to be bothered with questions. try to send an apology and ask them to lift the ban if you want to place your order again. they're good people believe me I get my drops and cream from them and so far sooo good...being on this forum you already know about all the ingredients which have been entrenched in their products. they see no reason for you to ask again. I'm sorry you felt that way though...try and ask them again. that is if you still want to place your order.

146Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed May 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing wrote:
Viola wrote:Wow! I must commen Enticing for his courage!Good for you!
Am like-WOW!

I'm sorry you had that experience with the customer service Viola... you pretty much know everything that is known about Hydroquinone the product is legit...they dont like to be bothered with questions. try to send an apology and ask them to lift the ban if you want to place your order again. they're good people believe me I get my drops and cream from them and so far sooo good...being on this forum you already know about all the ingredients which have been entrenched in their products. they see no reason for you to ask again. I'm sorry you felt that way though...try and ask them again. that is if you still want to place your order.

Enticing r u serious?I should apologize?They dont like when people ask questions?Then why do they have live help?Consider that I didnt know anything about HQ,was it wrong to ask?The first time ,they spoke rudely to me just cos I asked about the consistency of the lotion.Remember,I asked you about it and u answered?They didnt give me any answer at all till I politely signed off saying-I see am boring you with my questions.To me,I see it as a clue not to buy it.I am happy that it is working for you though.But an apology is 1 thing I wont do.It will just give them a reason to feel that cos they have a god product,they can talk to people anyhow.Believe me,I am not a rude person and am very tolerant.But if i say the treatment was bad,know that it was.And guess what,that same day,someone elses order was cancelled.How do I know?Cos the live help was taking to someone and I at the same time.So I asked a question and the reply was-your order has been cancelled.Then I asked-I beg your pardon.And the reply was-Sorry.Wrong chat box.How may I help you.
Apparently,many people are getting their orders cancelled and banned.

147Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Wed May 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
You know sometimes you know about something but you just want to get assurance.I wasnt trying trying to challenge them.So was that enough reason to just sign out of the chat without a word?That is what they person did-just opted out like I was not even talking.And also,I sent a mail asking about custom formulations and never got an answer.

148Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu May 19, 2011 6:44 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Wow viola That is absloutely awful. Maybe they have so many orders they could care less if they loose one or two, who upset thm asking tedious questions. There really is no need for it and with our current climate where for some the recession has caused a lot of businesses to go under, I am surprised they cannot make more of an effort to be helpful. It would definitely put me off wanting to give them my money. Fair and flawless can be a bit like this and clearly they had something to hide. I hope this company is also not up to NO good.

149Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu May 19, 2011 7:17 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing wrote:
yogi wrote:I have not received it yet but am excited to see how it works. Do you know what product ondine is using?

Luminosity.

I tried to find this on line but could only find a forum discussing it. Do you know what is in it and where she ordered it from?

150Enticing's videos - Page 6 Empty Re: Enticing's videos Thu May 19, 2011 11:24 am

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Yogi...my dear,I am speechless. Anyway,no problem at all.B4 I found out about them,i was with F&W and it was working very well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com