The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
10% HQ out there to buy? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
10% HQ out there to buy? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
10% HQ out there to buy? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
10% HQ out there to buy? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
10% HQ out there to buy? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
10% HQ out there to buy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
10% HQ out there to buy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
10% HQ out there to buy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
10% HQ out there to buy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
10% HQ out there to buy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

110% HQ out there to buy? Empty 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 pm

KB50MJ

Visitor
Visitor
Is there any way to get 10% HQ?

Because I realized that with the use of HQ. It will cause acne and some darkening at first. So I wanted to try something that will work fast and strong.

Does anyone know where to get 10%?

210% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu May 06, 2010 1:16 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Yes! you can get 10% hydroquinone on fairnglow.com
check out this link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it comes all the way from India...based on my readings its legit...but um its rediculously expensive for such a small amount

310% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat May 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hmmm idk it seems fake, the spelling errors concern me if it is supposed to be a legitimate cream.

410% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Hmmm idk it seems fake, the spelling errors concern me if it is supposed to be a legitimate cream.

ya thats because they're speaking english as a second language..who ever translated did a poor job.

510% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
That is probably the case and I myself make spelling errors but it puts a red flag for me when a supposed business does. It makes me wonder if they aren't really just a group of scammers.

610% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
well I know other memebers who ordered it...main problem was that the hydroquinone came in a jar. because of that it was easily oxidized! and the hydroquinone turned brown rendering it useless.

thats why its better to put these type of agents in tubes...any lightening agent in matter of speaking.

if you do you research you'll see that any and everything that has been proven to work(where skin lightening is concerned) has come in a tube.

710% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Its also unsanitary to have that in jars, I know the makari de suisse stuff comes in jars and they seem to work.

810% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Its also unsanitary to have that in jars, I know the makari de suisse stuff comes in jars and they seem to work.

I dont think the Makari products contain hydroquinone...hydroquinone goes bad very quickly if exposed to too much oxygen or sun light.

910% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
No it doesn't and I wasn't saying it does, I was using a lightening cream that comes in a jar as just an example Smile lol.

I know hq does not work well when exposed to air

1010% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:No it doesn't and I wasn't saying it does, I was using a lightening cream that comes in a jar as just an example Smile lol.

I know hq does not work well when exposed to air

do Markari products work well?

1110% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well I can not speak from experience but I have heard good things. I know some of our own members have tried this and it worked for them, I know Yasmyn posted some before and after pictures a wile ago. The results were very drastic , you could really see a lighter color. On their site they claim they can lighten you five shades and I have seen pictures of people who do look lighter.

1210% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Well I can not speak from experience but I have heard good things. I know some of our own members have tried this and it worked for them, I know Yasmyn posted some before and after pictures a wile ago. The results were very drastic , you could really see a lighter color. On their site they claim they can lighten you five shades and I have seen pictures of people who do look lighter.

interesting...i wonder if it can be compared to fair and flawless..

1310% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Well I can not speak from experience but I have heard good things. I know some of our own members have tried this and it worked for them, I know Yasmyn posted some before and after pictures a wile ago. The results were very drastic , you could really see a lighter color. On their site they claim they can lighten you five shades and I have seen pictures of people who do look lighter.

interesting...I wonder if it can be compared to fair and flawless

1410% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:34 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
It pretty much is like fair and flawless but Makari De Suisse is a make up and beauty products company from Europe for women and men of color, that's what their site says lol. Their stuff is expensive though, the night cream is like $51, body milk is about $47 and the day cream is fourty something I belive. The face creams are in small jars but I've been told they last and the body milk is like 4.75 fluid Oz. or so. They are slightly cheaper then FF and larger. I hear the caviar cream is only for dry skin,its oily so if you have acne prome skin this is not for you.

1510% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
thanx Alizee love...I'm currently comfortable with my regimen...I loved fair and flawless however it was waaaay to expensive and not all of my body responded to the gel... I think this is part of the reason I still have a great deal of uneveness.

ask for acne...I've never had that problem, but I do get pimples once in a while Retin A takes care of that very well! that is gold in a tube!

by the way check out my new thread

"race, skincolor, eye color, haircolor and more- what do you think?"

let me know what you think Very Happy WATCH THE VIDEO! VERY INTERESTING!

1610% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
You used fair & flawless? I've always wanted to try them but so much and for a 2 oz. jar that I'm supposed to use for my whole body?! How much do you think it lightend you and did you use it for your whole body or just the face? If I could find out what Sorisha used I may try it lol.

As for the Makari, I would also not use the caviar cream as some don't respond well to products containing fish and from wht I hear, using the night cream along with the body milk works well but once you stop you turn dark; some have said darker then when they started.

1710% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:07 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:You used fair & flawless? I've always wanted to try them but so much and for a 2 oz. jar that I'm supposed to use for my whole body?! How much do you think it lightend you and did you use it for your whole body or just the face? If I could find out what Sorisha used I may try it lol.

As for the Makari, I would also not use the caviar cream as some don't respond well to products containing fish and from wht I hear, using the night cream along with the body milk works well but once you stop you turn dark; some have said darker then when they started.

I lightened considerably! mostly on my face though...my body did lighten but not as much as my face and neck and stuff...my legs hardly responded I had to use mequinol on them.

I would not use fair and flawless as a daily regimin unless you have mega bucks and can afford the upkeep! its ridiculously over priced! and I really started seeing results on my body when I used it with Retin A

lets not forget the insane breakouts you get if you DONT USE IT WITH RETIN A. You will lighten none the less! like 3-5 shades...however if you dont use it with Retin A you run the risk of getting blotchy results and break outs not only on your face but where ever you apply the cream/gel

by the way I used the 5xf gel!from fair and flawless its really good...um the supplement sucks and nothing else works as well as the 5xf gel from what I've tried...ya...thats the best thing there in my opinoin dont waste your money on those lip bam thingys just use the 5xf gel on your lips and your lips will be rosey red in no time

also if you use hydroquinone and retin A on your lips you get the same result.

with any lightening regimen you have to stick with it for the rest of your life NOTHING IS PERMANENT not even monobenzone!

I dont think you necessarily get darker than your original skin tone, its just that you do get lighter and you get use to seeing your self like that after a while...remember your body is constantly producing pigment and you have alot working agaisnt you...like your body's natural ability to produce pigment, the UV rays from the sun, chafing which causes hyperpigmentation, and sooo much other crap that hinders lightening effects. Now when you stop your regimen all that stuff works as one and BOOM you're dark again in no time! LIFE CAN REALLY SUCK!

and it can be shock because you've been so light for so long and its like what happened!

nope there is no such thing as

"I'll get to my desired tone and then maintain" or

"I'll stop after six months!" or

"I'll get to my birth color and use sunblock"

skin lightening is pringles and masturbation, you cant stop once you start...

1810% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:46 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Pringles and mastur.........never thought of it like that !!! lol

1910% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:22 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Enticing is making me giggle already !!!

2010% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:38 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Enticing wrote:

I have personally tried makari and whilst I attained a very light complexion, I also had problems with spots that really looked bad.

However, Golden Girl managed to have trouble free results with makari and has posted pics in the members area, that show very very significant lightening. At the time she was regualarly using an acne wash, I believe, and this may have been the reason why she never encountered problems. I do believe that she would have continued but did not consider the price to be cost effective as part of a regular regime and decided to then try HQ.

2110% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol Enticing, I see what F&F does. They're like a crack dealer who gives you the good stuff that let's you see rainbows and unicorns, then it wears off and your left lying on the floor of some bathroom feeling sore and sticky Very Happy

2210% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I do wonder if Makari really lightens you.

It seems people get a glossy look to them and ofcourse once you stop, as with all creams, you darken. Now I wonder if they don't really lighten so much as give you the illusion of lighter skin. Maybe they coat your body with a fake lighter shade, I've also read that if you miss even one day you get really dark.

2310% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:27 pm

MySunshine

MySunshine
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
If you want 10% HQ you can ask a doctor to prescribe it for you because the pharmacy will compound it if you have a prescription. If not you will need to buy raw HQ and mix it into a cream yourself.

2410% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
But you have to find a reliable place to buy the raw HQ and then you would have to get it tested to be sure it's real, at least I would.

I think you're better off buy the 4% mixture from alldaychemist. They are cheap and reliable^^

2510% HQ out there to buy? Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:
Enticing wrote:

I have personally tried makari and whilst I attained a very light complexion, I also had problems with spots that really looked bad.

However, Golden Girl managed to have trouble free results with makari and has posted pics in the members area, that show very very significant lightening. At the time she was regualarly using an acne wash, I believe, and this may have been the reason why she never encountered problems. I do believe that she would have continued but did not consider the price to be cost effective as part of a regular regime and decided to then try HQ.

I really would like to know what most people's idea of a light complextion is....i mean...most companies say "lighter" and they really mean "a glow"...

i want to eradicate the pigment....they just dont get that....pump up the percentage of what ever the active ingredients are...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com