The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 pm

KB50MJ

Visitor
Visitor
First topic message reminder :

Is there any way to get 10% HQ?

Because I realized that with the use of HQ. It will cause acne and some darkening at first. So I wanted to try something that will work fast and strong.

Does anyone know where to get 10%?

5110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:51 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
OK MY VIDEO'S ARE UP UNDER "ENTICING'S VIDEOS!"

5210% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Steroid value Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:49 am

roidear

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Roidgear provides unique and latest information on quality Steroids which help in growing muscles. It is the world wide suppliers of best quality anabolic steroids which offer a wide range of vindicated products for enhancing muscles.

5310% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
[quote="roidear"]Roidgear provides unique and latest information on quality Steroids which help in growing muscles. It is the world wide suppliers of best quality anabolic steroids which offer a wide range of vindicated products for enhancing muscles.

the steroids for muscle enhancement work differently...actually steroids for skin lightening can have the oposite effect on muscles!

5410% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:36 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
roidear, making links to the sites you have posted require the permission of the administator. Your post has therefore been edited.

5510% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Ondine

Accepted
Accepted
The topical anti inflammatory steroidal creams are NOT the same as the anabolic steroids illegally abused by some athletes to enhance their performance. The topical agents are used short term are combined with HQ2-4% & RA 0.05%-0.01%. The HQ lightens, as do the other 2 agents but the steroid mitigates the irritation common with RA & the RA mitigates the damage like thinning, acne & stretch marks that the steroid can cause. since the stronger steroids, used alone for too long in high concentrations can cause systemic effects, this is why they can't be used to lighten on their own. They DO lighten like mad... at first BUT then comes a sudden severe acne-like eruption of comedones (from irritated follicles)that's hard to get rid of. This is followed by easy bruising & thinning.

If the person ignores these effects & keeps using the potent steroid alone, systemic effects like hormone imbalances & Cushing's Syndrome symptoms appear.

5610% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Ondine wrote:The topical anti inflammatory steroidal creams are NOT the same as the anabolic steroids illegally abused by some athletes to enhance their performance. The topical agents are used short term are combined with HQ2-4% & RA 0.05%-0.01%. The HQ lightens, as do the other 2 agents but the steroid mitigates the irritation common with RA & the RA mitigates the damage like thinning, acne & stretch marks that the steroid can cause. since the stronger steroids, used alone for too long in high concentrations can cause systemic effects, this is why they can't be used to lighten on their own. They DO lighten like mad... at first BUT then comes a sudden severe acne-like eruption of comedones (from irritated follicles)that's hard to get rid of. This is followed by easy bruising & thinning.

If the person ignores these effects & keeps using the potent steroid alone, systemic effects like hormone imbalances & Cushing's Syndrome symptoms appear.

well the steroid doesn't like me very much! appart from the acne I got everything else...

5710% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Yasmynn

Yasmynn
Visitor
Visitor
Enticing, I saw your video, my heart goes out to you. Has your condition improved any. What are you doing now?
@ Odine. I posted a topic in reference to you.
Thanks for any input.

5810% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
I would like to know how you are gettin on too Enticing

5910% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
hello my dears!!! yes my condition is improving thank you for asking...sorry I haven't been on the forum lately...I was in the process of moving and I encountered some rough financial seas!

I haven't been using anything on my skin for the past week and some days...I through out everything except my cretin A...this is something I will never give up! I'm going back to fair and flawless!!! sorry but its the only thing which works efficiently and safely! the hydroquinone irritated me and sorta produced an unpleasant odor, and lets not even talk about the neoprosone, I through out the mono because I don't wanna wait that long for results and there IS NO GUARANTEE THAT I'M GOING TO LIKE THE RESULTS...I GOT A GLIMPSE OF SOMEONE WHO HAD VITILIGO THE OTHER DAY AND OH MY GOD THE MONO HAD TO GO...I WAS NOT GOING TO DO THAT TO MY SELF!

My scars are going away and my skin is healthy again! i cant wait to show you all my next video! oh my god I just feel so right when I'm using fair and flawless and this time I'm bought the sunblock from them as well...its suppose to go on light and oil-less and also help lighten your skin as well! omg omg omg omg omg this is going to be soo good...I'm done experimenting! I've officially tried everything that has been proven to work and the proof is evidently clear! the only thing I'm going to use besides fair and flawless from now on is cretin A! other than that I'm soled! as usual I ordered my baby the 5xf gel with the sun protection!

the results should be very good! yeeea!!!

6010% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Enticing,

It is really great to hear from you and to know that things are getting better. I must agree that some of my best results are from using F & F. I just don't agree with the prices and sometimes the inconsistencys. The 5 X F is one of the few items that I haven't actually tried and I am tempted and along with the se qisso from F & F, is definitely on my Wish List. I am really looking forward to the next update video and my fingers are definitely crossed for continued success with the F & F line. By the way, I know it has only been a short while but were you able to maintain your lightening with the RA ? And do you mean to call it cretin A ? LOL

6110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
enticing are you going to use the gel all over as it says it's for the body?

6210% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:12 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:Enticing,

It is really great to hear from you and to know that things are getting better. I must agree that some of my best results are from using F & F. I just don't agree with the prices and sometimes the inconsistencys. The 5 X F is one of the few items that I haven't actually tried and I am tempted and along with the se qisso from F & F, is definitely on my Wish List. I am really looking forward to the next update video and my fingers are definitely crossed for continued success with the F & F line. By the way, I know it has only been a short while but were you able to maintain your lightening with the RA ? And do you mean to call it cretin A ? LOL

Oh no sweety I haven't used creatin. and I haven't been using any thing! I just got my package of 5xf gel form fair and flawless! I also bought the sunblock from there! I'm just gonna use my 5xf gel with Retin A!

I haven't been trying to maintain my light tone...I've just let my skin be...and it soo interesting to see my skin change gradually before my very eyes as I begin to repigment! 5xf gel makes me very light yes but I'm wondering about mono! the only thing I really couldnt take about mono is the satalite lightening and the unevenness! ondine and I were discussing this and know thats why I decided to give it up! even if its temporary, can you imagine walking around like that for a year plus. I had problems with my love life due to my dark skin tone, can you imagine my dark skin tone wit numerous white patches! I saw Sara's pictures and they look uneven as well I would really like speak with her so she could tell me how she deals with it! oh my goodness!

6310% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:enticing are you going to use the gel all over as it says it's for the body?

Hey KIMMY!!! yes I've used it all over before. with your face you just dont use to much. even with your body to a certin extent! its powerful stuff!!! used with Retin A its amazing! appart from the great ingredents and the compounding another reason why the 5xf gel works so well is because its in "gel" form so it penitrates the skin well and does its job properly! add that to Retin A which is amazing on its own and a great penitrant and is ALSO in gel form and you've got not only lighter skin but lighter skin which looks amazing!!!!!!!

the only thing! dont use the gel without Retin A there is a good chance that u will get break outs....but if u decide to use it without tretinoin(which you should not do as you see better results with Tretinoin)you can always just apply the Tretinoin when you start to see the break outs! dont pop the pimples! they'll leave scars and plus the pimples are very hard to pop their though!

6410% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:50 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
you got me sold on the 5 x F. I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive !!!

6510% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
oh enticing thanks for explaining that. If that is what got you so light in your video then I fully understand you going back to it. Guess I need to start saving to get me some!!!!!

6610% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Alizee love wrote:I do wonder if Makari really lightens you.

It seems people get a glossy look to them and ofcourse once you stop, as with all creams, you darken. Now I wonder if they don't really lighten so much as give you the illusion of lighter skin. Maybe they coat your body with a fake lighter shade, I've also read that if you miss even one day you get really dark.

Gurl...talking about Makari...it does lighten! For real...Makari cleared my knees and gave me some wonderful complexion.
Now I am trying out the lightening glycerin.Its just been 4 days.Check my post for updates!

6710% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:12 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
It's a shame that makari broke me out as it is much more affordable than F & F . I definitely did lighten significantly with it as well. I did find that second time round that it wasn't as effective and I know some mentioned that the company may have changed the formulation but it sounds like you have had continuos results with it.

6810% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:33 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
waiting for my Fair and flawless and will be over the moon if I get just a fraction of enticings' lightening . lol

6910% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:43 pm

beautifulskin

Visitor
Visitor
I have never tried Makari but I was sooo tempted to the other day when I ran out of the 10X Gel. I see Makari every where I go in my city. All those little shops sell them. One day I am going to man up and purchase but my regime is still working for me so maybe I will use the makari when I want to switch it up.

7010% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Hey...
Someone was asking where to buy pure HQ? I just stumbled on this site and found this...
They even have lotions with 5% and 6% HQ.
Go check and tell us if you have ever bought from there...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:25 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
I wonder how someone can tell whether this company is reliable. I am not really looking to buy HQ at that perecentage but it would be nice to know if I changed my mind.

7210% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
KIM wrote:I wonder how someone can tell whether this company is reliable. I am not really looking to buy HQ at that perecentage but it would be nice to know if I changed my mind.

Did you see the 5% and 6% HQ lotions they had there??

7310% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Yes I did see them viola but was wondering how someone could tell that it is a reliable company . You know like how with ebay you can see feedback etc.

7410% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
True!!!
I wonder!

7510% HQ out there to buy? - Page 3 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
guys just to let you all know...my skin looks great...but my legs are STILL UNEVEN! and there some scars I want to get rid of!

I have some of the HQ from alldaychemist but 4% is taking a whale of a time! I've ordered the 10% of HQ from isis-cosmeceuticals! I'm going to use that with Retin A...

and of course take my multivitamine, omega 3 and whey protien powder! I'll let you all know how that goes! hopefully 10% should be a blast from h*ll for my semi spotty legs!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | Society and Culture | Beauty, Celebrities, Fashion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com