The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 pm

KB50MJ

Visitor
Visitor
First topic message reminder :

Is there any way to get 10% HQ?

Because I realized that with the use of HQ. It will cause acne and some darkening at first. So I wanted to try something that will work fast and strong.

Does anyone know where to get 10%?

2610% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:But you have to find a reliable place to buy the raw HQ and then you would have to get it tested to be sure it's real, at least I would.

I think you're better off buy the 4% mixture from alldaychemist. They are cheap and reliable^^

use it with Retin a Very Happy

omg no one metioned to me that when u get lighter u have to avoid getting cuts and bruises as you would pigments like would natrually before u lightened. the hyperpigmention looks soo bad becuase your skin is now 8 shades lighter and it takes a while to go away omg omg omg...i'm gonna show all this in my video! its insane!

2710% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Also when you get lighter, if you have freckles they become much more visible lol.

You know, I want to try Makari but I'm not sure what to get. I've heard the body milk works well but I don't know what face cream to use. Should I use the day or night cream? I don't want to clog the pores so I'm not sure about using both creams on my face, lol.

Enticing I know what you mean about "lighter" when they mean brighter. The thing is 90% of this creams are just overpriced lotion.

2810% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:35 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Also when you get lighter, if you have freckles they become much more visible lol.

You know, I want to try Makari but I'm not sure what to get. I've heard the body milk works well but I don't know what face cream to use. Should I use the day or night cream? I don't want to clog the pores so I'm not sure about using both creams on my face, lol.

Enticing I know what you mean about "lighter" when they mean brighter. The thing is 90% of this creams are just overpriced lotion.

ya they need to stop all this 2% and 0.9 % crap!

2910% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:06 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well I do know that many creams will use "brightener" when its really meant for bleaching or lightening because some places won't or can't stick skin bleaching creams; this is mostly due to all the ones that put dangerous chemicals in them.

I do wonder if Makari really lightens or just gives the allusion of it. I know people to get a lighter shade but sometimes they simply look brghter not really lighter. Or their tone is just evend and so we see their real skin colour which is much lighter once the sun damage has been removed, again they didn't lighten.

One more thing, what did you mean about bruising eight times darker and how many shades have you lightend in the past?

3010% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Alizee love the night cream I found to be very rich, but lasted a long time. The day cream came in a smaller pot and wasn't as thick. The milk had a more fluid consistency.the caviar is what I think caused the most amount of breakouts. makari does definitely lighten and is not an illusion. It was just the problem with the spots.I may still go back to it but using retin A this time. Still debating that or hq.

3110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Thanks Kim Very Happy

Yeah I've heard night cream works well so I'm thinking if I do use Makari, it will be the milk and night cream.

The caviar cream I think broke so many out because it is meant for dru skin. It does have fish as well and some people simply can't have fish on their skin

3210% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Wkth hq and mq? People have had good results with both and bad ones too. HQ is a strong lightener but some experience darkening of the skin which happens much more for people who live in hot climates. The MQ is a depigmentating agent that works well but is very slow and takes a good two to three months to see any results.

3310% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Well I do know that many creams will use "brightener" when its really meant for bleaching or lightening because some places won't or can't stick skin bleaching creams; this is mostly due to all the ones that put dangerous chemicals in them.

I do wonder if Makari really lightens or just gives the allusion of it. I know people to get a lighter shade but sometimes they simply look brghter not really lighter. Or their tone is just evend and so we see their real skin colour which is much lighter once the sun damage has been removed, again they didn't lighten.

One more thing, what did you mean about bruising eight times darker and how many shades have you lightend in the past?

oh sweety sweety sweety, if only you knew me from skin care talk!

I was typing a message earlier but what happened is that my dumb computer just powerd off and I lost everything! it was a good post too! i friggen hate when that happens good lord!!!!!! Alizee love february of this year I decided that I was going to attain a lighter skin tone because I was just tired of being looked down upon in American society and I was tired of all the discrimination from the gay community! My skin tone is originally the same as Janet Jackson's! right now I'm about 1 shade to two shades lighter than Rihanna!

After Declearing war on my pigment I found a bountiful amount of support from some of the citizens of skincare talk...people like Ondine, LightenNlift, lovecotoursoul, Karenannev, sweetcheeks, cherries, libra, girl, and of course my darling Maharani !!! I unleashed a kamikaze routine onto skin forcing my pigment to retreat! I used fair and flawless, Tretinoin, mequinol, currently I'm on the kligman forumla and I just got my mono! so yahoo! I haven't used the mono yet I'm gonna wait a bit!

I won the battle but I lost the war! due to my refusal to accept my dark skin...I did lighten oh yes I did...but my skin thinned out! my jeans chafed me continously and left dark ugly scars on my legs...you see what happens is that you anotomy doesn't care if you look good or not...its like having muscles... you gotta work to develope them other than that they're just there...your body doesn't think like oh the world see's muscles as attractive. The same thing happens with you skin tone...the scars that I got didn't come in my current color nope not Rihanna! They came in what my body knew naturally! they came in as janet jackson..dark...and not only that...they hyperpigmented like all scars which form on people of color do! now my skin is really light brown and my scars are rich soil brown! its really annoying!

About the illusion of the lightening...thats ya...that happens alot with creams like fair and flawless and Makari...the thing is steroids are not necessarily a bad thing once there are ingredents to combat the side effects of it...steroids work to lighten the skin very quickly and what happens is that once you stop using it....the lights go off! with fair and flawless I guess they didn't do a good job..that is IF their products contain steroids with all the break outs I got on my face and thighs omg! but yes that is to be expected with these kinds of creams...pigmentation is reduced but its not inhibited I should say...its more forced into retirement for while...once the steroid is no longer present it comes back.

but what are these dangerous chemicals every one keeps talking about? I mean tyra banks gave a list on her web site and i dont think the proper research done for some ingredients on that list!

1. Mercury

2. Hydroquinone

3. Alpha Hydroxy Acids
4. Arsenic

OK! um first of all....Mercury ya we all know that makes you crazy then kills you ok thats out!

second of all! Hydroquinone has never ever in any reports any LEGITIMATE REPORTS been responsible for any form of cancer! and used with Retin A which makes it work waaay better mind you, side effects are kept at a minimum!

Alpah Hydroxy Acids can be used with ease once its used responsibly!

Arsenic is bad!

no one bothered to menssion about all the people who use stuff like CLOROX BLEACH and AJAX in thier creams!

However, hold up on the steroid with the kligman formula I think thats whats responsible for all the redness...I'll explain more in my video...its just that I used the retin A and hydroquinone without the steroid for a few days and the redness seemed to be going away.

what I think would be an excellent regimen is...hydroquinone, tretinoin, mequinol and monobenzone! NOT ALL MIXED IN ONE IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND! JUST ONCE ONCE A DAY OR TWICE A DAY.... mix it up making your own regimen!

I think one could would get killer results! excuse the choice of words! haha

I just wanna get rid of these scars!!! god d**n it!!!

3410% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
steroids really aren't that good for you. Yes some doctors preacribethem ofr those who for some reason haven't gone through puberty but only for a short time. If you continue to use steroid based creams you can get: stretch marks, blotches, thinning of the skin, kidney failure and there are other things. Bio clair as been known to do this and has been shown to contain steroids.

If you're going to use mono fine but it isn't something you can use and in five months voila your white as bone. This can take a year or more and even after you've achieved the color you want you risk the chance of redarkening and this ont be an even color like you are now but blotchy.

I'm not telling you not to but to be aware of all the risks, I still say Sara would be a good person to talk to.

As for fair and flawless, no they do not contain steroids, they are a natural cream( using sepi white, mullberry, I believe licorice and various other whiteners). There have been tests to show fair and flawless contains no harmful chemicals. As for hydroquinone, there have been test done which showed that lab rats did develope cancer, now that doesn't mean you will but it is a possibility and something to think about before using it. I do plan on using hq but in small amounts and if things start going bad I will stop right then and not touch the stuff again.

Those woman on Tyra are not the poster children for people who lighten. Especially the one who poured bleach on her fcae, she really does need counseling of some sort as she can lighten her skin but even if she does, her problems are psychological andd then she will simply find something else wrong with her and she may develope BDD( Body Dysmorphic Disorder)

3510% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:34 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
What do you mean, "oh sweety sweety sweety, if only you knew me from skincare talk,"?

3610% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:57 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote: steroids really aren't that good for you. Yes some doctors preacribethem ofr those who for some reason haven't gone through puberty but only for a short time. If you continue to use steroid based creams you can get: stretch marks, blotches, thinning of the skin, kidney failure and there are other things. Bio clair as been known to do this and has been shown to contain steroids.

If you're going to use mono fine but it isn't something you can use and in five months voila your white as bone. This can take a year or more and even after you've achieved the color you want you risk the chance of redarkening and this ont be an even color like you are now but blotchy.

I'm not telling you not to but to be aware of all the risks, I still say Sara would be a good person to talk to.

As for fair and flawless, no they do not contain steroids, they are a natural cream( using sepi white, mullberry, I believe licorice and various other whiteners). There have been tests to show fair and flawless contains no harmful chemicals. As for hydroquinone, there have been test done which showed that lab rats did develope cancer, now that doesn't mean you will but it is a possibility and something to think about before using it. I do plan on using hq but in small amounts and if things start going bad I will stop right then and not touch the stuff again.

Those woman on Tyra are not the poster children for people who lighten. Especially the one who poured bleach on her fcae, she really does need counseling of some sort as she can lighten her skin but even if she does, her problems are psychological andd then she will simply find something else wrong with her and she may develope BDD( Body Dysmorphic Disorder)

oh my goodness gracious...

Steroids may not be good for you, yes there are effects.

whilst I understand that proper compounding can make for an excellent product I definitely believe that there is more than just natural stuff in fair and flawless...those breakouts I got...no way! i still have the scars on my legs to prove it.

I know about the risks of mono, yes I wish sara could come back...it would be nice to talk to her...but whats going to happen is going to happen...many of the people who have used mono...at least the people who come online and scream bloody murder didn't get it sealed in a tube...they bought it power form in a clear plastic bag...who knows what their buying? and then the MIX IT THEM SELVES IN THEIR KITCHEN WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE OR ANY IDEA OF WHAT THEIR DOING...all they know is too pure the powerder in your cream. WOW!

I know about the test done on fair and flawless and yes it proved that the products did not contain steroids but i'm not so sure about that...they may not contain steroids but all natural...nah-uh...

ask for the hydroquinone and rats....did you read the entire study? they pumped those rats with sooo much hydroquinone that would be enough to give any organism cancer. almost anything if u take to much of it can give you cancer! ingest 30 tubes of toothpaste and see what happens to you.

There is no study, no report, no evidence that links Hydroquinone to any form of developing cancer in human beings...hydroquinone has been around for decades...you'd think by now some one would have died from it as its in sooo many products in the US and Canada.

did you all know that in the 70's 80's , 90's even in the two thousands traces of mono had be found in dish washing liquid and dishwashing wear and on the surface of the rubber part of pressure cookers? I have an aunt who cleaned for a living and her hands are much lighter than her body...espically the tips of her fingers.

I dont have anything to worry about where hydroquinone is concerned...just make sure you take your sun protection seriously...thats the problem with skin lightening...the sun!

3710% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:58 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:What do you mean, "oh sweety sweety sweety, if only you knew me from skincare talk,"?

oh lol the reason i said that was becuase my lightening journey has been a long and funny one....we had a good time at skin care talk...it was quite interesting what everyone brought to the table....

ondine was lightening I was lightening...others were as well...it was just a barrel of laughs...

3810% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:36 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh ok I just wasn't sure because I used to go to another board and one of the members there would say oh sweety sweety but in a patronizing way.

3910% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:21 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Oh ok I just wasn't sure because I used to go to another board and one of the members there would say oh sweety sweety but in a patronizing way.

Oh no...please dont ever think that...I would never do that..I hated that some people at skin care talk thought that...

I call people sweety and darling and hun all the time...you know...I'm a friendly person and being formal is ok but sometime when you're trying to explain something or just talking to someone like you'd talk to a friend you know you say sweety or hun.

I'd like to consider people here friends so I say hun and sweety...we're all trying to help each other lighten and all so why not.

4010% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:25 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
oh by the way Alizee love check out what dr. Oz has to say about skin lightening...he thinks celebrites might be using mono! go figure!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:24 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh no not a problem enticing Very Happy. I sometimes use hun as well lol.

Yes I like to think of us all as a sort of family that is here to offer help with skin care both of the lightening and non kind^^.

4210% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee,

Trust me when I say that "sweetie" and "hun" are just Enticing's signature !!! I am a bit like that too, especially in real life. Hopefully no one things I am being patronising or condescending when I address them like this, cos it's all meant to be received with love !!!

4310% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:29 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing I would KILL to be Rhianna's colour!!!!!! How light you trying to get then?

4410% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
rainbow wrote:Enticing I would KILL to be Rhianna's colour!!!!!! How light you trying to get then?

i honestly haven't made up my mind yet! i just dont know.... I know I wanna be paler than I am now...

wait whats your curent skin tone like? why are you having problems getting to Rhianna's color?

4510% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
We'll I hope you achieve whatever tone you want, there is a thread around here somewhere that has a skin tone chart.

4610% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:12 pm

Ondine

Accepted
Accepted
ARSENIC?!? Are there really people out there using Arsenic to lighten their skin? Really? I guess you die, decompose & then the sun bleaches your BONES to white....so I guess it sort of works...makes you thin too... Shocked

HQ is one of the safest agents available for usage. Problems arise when the other agents in the cream are dodgy (like high doses of steroids w/o any RA or proper labelling)or when the user misuses the product (no SAP) using something 5 times/day that is meant to be used 2x/day or adding their own 'kitchen' or cleansing agents to the HQ cream (bleach, lead etc.)I once was African ladies take a steroid/HQ cream, COOK some household bleach into it & slather the still hot mess onto their faces. They called it something like 'Xessel'(we could come up with better names for it. the women hopped around in the sun screaming & cursing while their faces fried. After a time, they wiped it off. OMGOMGOMG! The face gets BURNT to an awful red tone & the upper layer of skin is GONE! Maany, of course, wind up blind & severely burned because the longer you leave it on, the more 'hard core' the others think you are & some believe that the more it hurts the 'whiter'you get.I didn't know what to even say! These ladies then use no SAP.

As for the 10%, best to compound small amts on your own. Anything commercial is bound to oxidize almost upon opening. You don't need anything that strong: beyond 5% or so, it becomes academic as the skin can't absorb all that HQ any ways-even with RA used with it. Go for 4% with RA & see what happens.

4710% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:45 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
OKKKKKKK SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!!!

I AM SOOO RED!!! AND ITS OVER MY ARMS NOW AND IT LOOKS REALLY REALLY STRANGE BECUASE MY HANDS ARE VERY PALE AND MY ARMS LOOK MUD RED!

SO DO MY LEGS AND MY FEET ARE VERY PALE...NOW THE REDNESS UP TO MY STOMACH...PRACTIALLY MY ENITRE BODY AND SOME SPOTS ARE NOT RED...I CUT OUT THE STEROID AND THE REDNESS SEEMS TO BE SPREADING EVEN MORE. EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT UP UNTIL A WEEK AND A HALF A AGO...

I MEAN WHAT HAPPENED...I KNOW ITS NOT THE MEQUINOL CAUSE I DONT USE IT THAT OFTEN....I AM SOOO TEMPTED TO OPEN THAT TUBE OF MONOBENZONE!

AND IT SO WEIRD BECAUSE WHEN I PRESS MY FINGERS AGAINST MY SKIN U CAN SEE THE PALENESS AND BLOOD DISPERSING! AS SOON AS I STOP PRESSING BLOOD RUSHES BACK. THIS CAUSES ME TO LOOK DARKER...I LOOK LIKE 4 SHADES DARKER THAN I WAS A WEEK AGO...

TODAY WAS REALLY HOT I THINK I TANNED A BIT ITS LIKE I'M REPIGMENTING!

THIS REDNESS NEEDS TO GO AWAY....ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY...THIS REDNESS SORTA LOOKS LIKE A STAIN...

I'M GONNA SHOW U GUYS IN THE VIDEO! GOOD GOD!

4810% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:11 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
I am no expert especially as I have not tried it myself but do you think it might be from the Retin A. I have been doing some searching and I have seen some say that it has caused redness.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4910% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:12 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
and what video are you talking about?

5010% HQ out there to buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:37 am

Ondine

Accepted
Accepted
RA CAN do that when used in combination with another penetrant such as a steroidal agent because your skin is absorbing much more of the RA & much faster. You need to NOT apply anything for a good 3 days bec that's how long it takes for the RA to no longer be active in the skin. Cool compresses will help. After 3 days of no lightening or acidic agents whatsoever (just a mild soap & neutral lotion & SAP) take a good look at your skin Could be that, due to yr precious Kamikaze routine that the skin has thinned & hasn't had time to re-thicken & recover (Ra helps this happen, but overdoing it can cause it to exfoliate much faster than the new collagen/elastin can regenerate).

After 3 days, return here & dish about the state of your skin. We can help you resume your lightening regimen in a manner that'll be more likely to work for you w/o all those adversities. NO MONO NOW. Don't even stare at the tubes, Hon!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | Society and Culture | Beauty, Celebrities, Fashion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com