The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 pm

KB50MJ

Visitor
Visitor
First topic message reminder :

Is there any way to get 10% HQ?

Because I realized that with the use of HQ. It will cause acne and some darkening at first. So I wanted to try something that will work fast and strong.

Does anyone know where to get 10%?

7610% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
I just saw the price for 473ml-$59.
Wow!That is cheap as compared to what i have come across.
Enticing,please let us know how it goes.

7710% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
sure thing viola!

7810% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing,am waiting on you to give me feedback.I also want to get the 10%...How long did it take to be shipped,the packaging n of course...results!WAITING

7910% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:29 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I am seriously considering compounding some hq. When I look at the price of the raw ingredients it is worth trying. At least on a small area to test it out on and see how my skin tolerates it. This adc hq has worked a bit but nothing like I had hoped

8010% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:15 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
HELLO ALL!!!! ISIS COSMECEUTICALS IS AMAZING!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR HYDROQUINE 10% AS MY SKILL FEELS REALLY GOOD! ITS BECOMING EVEN! MY LEGS ARE BECOMING EVEN! OF COURSE I’M USING IT WITH RETIN A! THAT’S A MUST. I BUY MY RETIN A AT ALL DAY CHEMIST BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD IT AT ISIS BUT TO EACH HER/HIS OWN! BUT THE 10% HYDROQUINONE IS SPECTACULAR! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! AND THEIR IRIS LIGHTENG DROPS WHICH I HAVE BEEN USING FOR WELL OVER TWO MONTHS ARE WORKING! SLOW BUT SURE! MY EYE COLOR IS DEFINITELY CHANGING! I HAVE TO RUN RIGHT NOW BUT I JUST HAD TO LET YOU ALL KNOW!!! IT WORKS WELL! PLUS IT CONTAINS “VITAMIN E” AND “JABA OIL” TO HELP SOOTH YOUR SKIN…ITS ALSO STEROID AND MERCURY FREE!!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
KISSEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

PS: THEY ALSO SELL HYDROQUINONE 20% AND OTHER SKIN LIGHTERS IF YOU DON’T PREFER HYDROQUINONE! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! BUT MAKE SURE TO USE RETIN A WITH WHATEVER U CHOSE! ITS GOLD IN A TUBE! AGAIN IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT (RETIN A) ON THEIR SITE BECAUSE U USE IT ON YOUR WHOLE BODY LIKE I DO…THERE IS ALWAYS ALL DAY CHEMIST. YOU CAN BUY IT IN BULK…SHIPPING AND HANDELING IS $25 BUT HEY JUST BUY IN BULK! ISIS COSMECEUTICALS IS AFFORDABLE AND THEIR DELIVERIES COME QUITE QUICK (MATTER OF DAYS)!

ALSO AS USUAL TAKE YOUR VITAMINS! OMEGA 3’S….WHEY PROTIEN POWDER! DON’T DRINK…DON’T SMOKE AND STAY OUT OF THE SUN! PHILOSOPHY POWER!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

8110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:17 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing you are so brave !!!! I saw their eye drops and wondered if it worked but was too chicken to even contemplate buying it. Are you getting your eyes checked as well, like they recommnend? I am happy that the cream is alos working. You Must be looking fierce !!!! lol

8210% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:16 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Woah Enticing, Yogi is right. It takes a brave person to try things like that out !!! Man I hope it is ok. Does it affect your eye whites too ?

8310% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the review! I have been stopping by to check.Tell me...how is the consistency of the 10% Hq? Is it thick/cream like Melalite forte or is it lotion/milk like emm...Fair and White exclusive...waiting on your reply! Thanks...and YES you are dead brave!

8410% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:32 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hey Enticing do you think that the 10% is ok to use on the face? I think I need something stronger than the 3% I am using now.

8510% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:19 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
OMG Enticing. I saw that stuff and wondered if it was legit or would even work !!! You have to let us know how it progresses please please please LOL

8610% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:22 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
And I am talking about the lightening eye drops

8710% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Kim,I stop by here everyday to see if Enticing has put something up.I saw it too,did some research to see if any one has any reviews,but could not find any!!I am hoping it is good.

8810% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Viola I hope so too. You cannot play around with eyes but I have to admit that this really interests me. I know they say it is easy enough to get contacts but it would nice to have sometyhing like that that did actually work. My fingers are firmly crossed for Enticing !!!

8910% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:22 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Enticing just be careful hun

9010% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:15 am

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing,please can you tell me if it is a thick cream or its like lotion.
I want to use it all over my body.If it is a thick cream like Melalite,what lotion can i put it in to make it less thick?i dont like heavy think creams on especially large surfaces of my body.Waiting...

9110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:20 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
guys I'll make a video this week and answer all your questions! the drops are very safe and isis is a great company!

Yes the Hydroquinone cream can be used all over face and all! I'm using it on my face too! its more of a nice moisturizing cream base not thick creamed like the one on all day chemist! dont forget to buy your retin A from all day chemist! dont get me wrong all day chemist is still pretty good! so is isis!

the drops are safe! and by week twelve I should see something significant with my eyes! june 17 with mark 12 weeks since I've been using them.

its been almost two weeks since I've been using the 10% Hydroquinone WITH RETIN A!!! so its too soon to talk about concistancy, but thus far my skin loves it!

so far five stars for isis!

9210% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:21 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
omg!!! I deserve to have my own show dont I! I think I'm one of the craziest people I know! whooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

9310% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:23 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
in the video I'll show u guys the eye drops and hydroquinone and all.

9410% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:27 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Enticing really look forward to seeing you again, as always, Mr C-E-L-E-B-R-I-T-Y !!!

9510% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:22 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Thanks Enticing you know we always love hearing from you !!!!

9610% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:32 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
GUYS UPDATE IN "ENTICING'S VIDEOS" THREAD! I WONT BE LEAVING IT UP FOR MORE THAN A FEW DAYS! WATCH QUICKLY!

FORGIVE ME! AS USUAL I MAKE THESE IN THE MORNING WHEN I LOOK HORRIBLE!

9710% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:45 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I don't know if you saw my other post but cannot see video as it is labeled as private

9810% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:52 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
BUT THE LINK is there. once you have link you should be able to see it. hold.

9910% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Forgot to ask you how long you intend using this percentage. I know you are not much of a conformist but then what do you plan to use in order to maintain?

10010% HQ out there to buy? - Page 4 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I plan to use HQ WITH RA forever Smile hopefully in years to come HQ might kill off my melanin permanently. of course it would be able to be regenerated with UV exposurem but the regimen to keep it at bay would be less strenuous! guys if you want to obliterate dark skin the only things that are strong enough are Hydroquinone, monobenzone, Mequinol, and steroids! I DO NOT RECOMMEND STEROIDS AT ALL!!! with Monobenzone you're talking a risk! you could either get fabulous results or devastating results. and mequinol takes a while but the way it works it eats at the skin and the new skin is extremely pale! the safest thing to use thus far, it takes a while and its some times a little frustrating BUT IT WORKS!!! RETIN A WITH HYDROQUINONE.
these "natural" skin lighteners whatever the h*ll that means dont hold a candle to these other agents! there is no way.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com