The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

How Did You Find The Following Information?

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 I_vote_lcap97%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 57 ]
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 I_vote_lcap3%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 59

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

46 BEST SKIN LIGHTENERS

Here is a comprehensive list of skin lightening products that I have compiled that has been known lighten or assist with ligtening such as exfoliants. Many may work for some people (as well as being free of steroids and mercury) in order to help us all on our never-ending search for effective and safe skin lighteners. I am not saying that all of the products listed below will work great for everyone. Because I doubt that this is possible, since everyone's skin is different and unique. Keep in mind that some people may find a product(s) that is not as effective as compared to another user using the same product and that theres always the chance of a product being ineffective,causing bad reactions, or perhaps quite effective...in other words, so it is all trial and error.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please also keep in mind that these products are not in any specific order. I tried to have the full titles of the products spelled out correctly in order to have an easier search and that some of the products possibly may work best in conjunction with another product or possibly not. They all range from inexpensive to expensive in price range. As with all lighteners it's best used along with an effective exfoliant and sunblock high in spf that has UVA/UVB protection, as well as limiting your sun exposure. I will try and add on a consistent basis other additional skin lightening products that has probability of being effective for us all.

1. Nadinola Extra Strength (3% Hq)
2. Melalite Forte Hydroquinone 4% Hq & Tretinoin 0.025-0.1%
3. Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Cream (Update: tested to contain 8% hydroquinone)
4. Neo Strata Hydroquinone (2-4%)
5. Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
6. Fair & Flawless Suntan Removal Cream
7. South Beach Skin Solutions

8. Makari Night Treatment Cream
9. Caroteine Noursishing & Fairness Cream
10. Fair & White Exclusive Clarifiance Fade Cream

11. Leucodinine-M Cream: Mequinol 10% (recommended for dilution up to 5% strength at most, use with tretinoin)
12. Makari Skin Repairing & Clarifying Serum
13. Fair & Flawless 5xF Intense Body Lightening Gel
14. Likas Papaya Soap
15. Fair & Flawless Crème De Laser
16. Othine Skin Bleach (Hq)
17. Makari Body Lightening Lotion
18. Fair & White Exfoliating and Lightening AHA-2 Soap
19. Makari Caviar Enriched Soap
20. Skinlite Hydroquinone 2% & Tretinoin

21. Sw+ss Glutathione Soap
22. African Formula Beauty Creme
23. Fair & White Exclusive Serum (Hq)
24. Makari Sulfur Soap
25. Thienna's Fairskin Intense Brightening Healing Night Creme
(25% Sulfur)
26. Fair & White Exclusive Whitening Soap
27. Makari Caviar Face Lightening Cream
28. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Serum (Hq)
29. Fair & Flawless Soya Lait Body Lightening Bar
30. Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Soap

31. Dermabright by Rosa Skin Care
32. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Soap
33. Makari Day Treatment Cream
34. Fair & White Vitamin C Cream Gel

35. Brightening Serum for Neck and Décolletage
36. Makari Clarifying Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap
37. Solage 2% Mequinol/Tretinoin
38. Tonique Coconut Mango Triple Whitening Exfoliating Bar
39. Shiseido White Lucent Concentrated Brightening Serum N.
40. Thienna's Fairskin Potent Brightening Moisturizing Face & Body Lotion (25% Sulfur)

41. Makari Body Beautifying Milk
42. Shiseido Concentrated Brightening Serum N
43. Shiseido Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

44. Vichy Bi-White Reveal Double Corrective Whitening
45. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
46. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Cream

Hmmm...interested in knowing more additional skin lighteners and exfoliationrs that are cost-efficiant and are among the greatest additions to our list? These are exclusinve only to the privileged members. But, please feel free to to post your favorite products (they must be a steroid and mercury free products please).

GG

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am; edited 20 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

yogi

Post Tue May 31, 2011 7:05 am by yogi

rainbow is totally right. If I did not see it for myself I would not have believed it. He is like a different person !!!!!

Post Tue May 31, 2011 4:19 pm by blackgirl

I would love to see the vids! I know i have to have so many points at that time in order to be able to see it, right? I cant wait! it would be sooo encouraging, you know. This is a slow and expensive process, lol!!

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:17 am by angeleyes

Oh no Enticng makes it available for all to see. You just need to be logged on.

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:07 am by Enticing

Blackgirl its fine..i'm all for gender equality...man woman..who cares...but society demands lables alass I must confrom a little! oy vey.

I went from janet Jackson's skin tone Rihanna. I'm sort of mainting now I'm not sure if I want to go lighter... I dont compound my own formulas because I'm no chemist...I FAILED BOTH COURSES! BADLY! Hera knows I'd end up killing my self by explosion in kitchen. I use hydroquinone 10% with retin A 0.1%

I buy the hydroquinone 10% from isis cosmeceuticals and the retin A 0.1% from alldaychemist. isis has the retin A as well but its a bit on the expensive side...you'll find you might get more for your money on alldaychemist after shipping and handeling...it depends on whats more practical for you...you decide.

I dont use ANY THING else on my skin. in the shower I just use an exoliating cloth! so yes if you were to test my skin now its contains NOTHING but retin A and Hydroquinone! thats probably why my results have been so dramatic as apposed to other people! I've made Hydroquinone and Retin A as important as water! and now my eye drops chaning my eye color are right there next to them!!!

I'm crazy right????? YOU BET I AM!!!! WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WAIT FOR THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:11 am by Enticing

by the way Blackgirl and to everyone...dont let anyone tell you all any different..if you avoid the sun...use only an exfoliating wash cloth in the shower and apply your regimen twice a day....hydroquinone twice a day! and Tretinoin once a day or Tretinoin once every other day...you can go...light bright...d**n near white! you can go from lauryn hill to mariah carey it is possible...just be patient AND AVOID THE SUN!!! I CANT STRESS ON THAT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 am by Enticing

yogi wrote:rainbow is totally right. If I did not see it for myself I would not have believed it. He is like a different person !!!!!

I know!!! and I know people are looking at me as a sell out...lord knows my family is...its all OUT OF PURE UNADULTERATED RESIDUAL JEALOUSY!!!! THEY COVET MY SKIN TONE SO BADLY BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE COURAGE TO ATTAIN IT! I'VE READ THE STATISTICS! I GET COMPLEMENTS EVERY DAY! I DONT GIVE A d**n WHAT THEY SAY...SKIN LIGHTENING IS NOT SOMETHING DONE SOLELY FOR COSMETIC REASONS! WE'RE ADAPTING! ADAPTING TO SURVIVE A EUROCENTRIC WORLD WHICH WILL NEVER SEE BLACK SKIN AS BEAUTIFUL. GET WITH THE GOD DAM* PROGRAM...CHEESE AND CRUST!!!

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 am by angeleyes

Enticing I could have done with your support when I had to face my Mum after getting my nose down. The disapointment in her face made me feel so bad but she seems to have gotten used to it already. I catch her staring at me now and I am sure she is thinking that my nose looks good but she just can't bring herself to say the words. It is sad when others make you think you cannot do what makes you happy but I have learnt that you do only have one life and I for one do not want it to be one that is filled with "what could have been" and regrets that I did not have the guts to do what pleased me and not those around me. I admire you for not giving a d*m !!!

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:53 pm by Enticing

you said it angeleyes....I dont know what happens after this life...but in the here and now I Dont want to be miserable...not any more...and if that means I have to change my self...I am going to change my self as much as possible. and no I have not given a dam* since I was 12 years old...mother, father, sister, brother, none! because I know I'm on the right track. the less black you can look the better. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!!!!

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:56 pm by Enticing

Angeleyes not that its any of my business...just out of curiousity. what was it in life that made you think, notice or observe that a different nose would make your life different?and since your nose job, have you noticed a difference in the way this world scrutinizes you?

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:31 am by angeleyes

I don't mind you asking me at all. You have been very open with all of us so I am more than happy to answer.

From a young age my Mum used to make comments about my nose. I was the only one out of my siblings who had a flatish nose. Everyone had a fairly prominent bridge and it just made me feel like I did not fit in. The good thing was that I never had a particularly big nose but just always felt that it could do with some more definition and so after gathering the courage I had it done at the beginning of the year and I wish I had done it sooner. It looks so much more refined. It is not caucasian looking but just prettier and I love it. It has definintely given me a renewed confidence and I do think people look at me differently. It may be in my head but that is what I think. Actually writing this has reminded me that the self doubt actually came from my Mum's first comments and yet she was the one who gave me the hardest time about it when I got my nose changed.....go figure

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:54 pm by Enticing

angeleyes wrote:I don't mind you asking me at all. You have been very open with all of us so I am more than happy to answer.

From a young age my Mum used to make comments about my nose. I was the only one out of my siblings who had a flatish nose. Everyone had a fairly prominent bridge and it just made me feel like I did not fit in. The good thing was that I never had a particularly big nose but just always felt that it could do with some more definition and so after gathering the courage I had it done at the beginning of the year and I wish I had done it sooner. It looks so much more refined. It is not caucasian looking but just prettier and I love it. It has definintely given me a renewed confidence and I do think people look at me differently. It may be in my head but that is what I think. Actually writing this has reminded me that the self doubt actually came from my Mum's first comments and yet she was the one who gave me the hardest time about it when I got my nose changed.....go figure

You Go WOMAN!!! Isn’t it interesting that the ones who give us the hardest times about our appearances are the ones who are the most appalled when we "rectify" those "Discrepancies". If I'm beautiful and there is nothing wrong with me...why joke about my complexion or my nose...why use my features or skin tone to compare or contrast or depict something dramatic..."oh my god you should have seen this woman her nose was bigger than even yours! like a rhinoceros! oh my god and she was AS DARK AS NIGHT! POOR THING"!!! do you know how painful that is to hear??? my own cousins who were dark as h*ll saying that they cant stand to look at dark skinned men and how much of a turn off they are! I knew at the age of 15 that I had to do something! and thanks to some amazing people I've meet online I accomplished my goal

these things have a psychological impact! a devastating psychological impact especially during one's childhood years one's SPONGE YEARS WHERE THEY ARE BEING FORMED!!! alot of it also has to do with coveting and jealousy! they want what you have! and they no longer have power over you because you are now "up to society's standard!" angeleyes! you change whatever you want to change! you deserve to be happy!

I changed my skin tone and now I'm changing my eye color! I want a better life...with what I'm doing now I'll be more marketable in the world of writing....acting and entertainment! if I were so beautiful before why I am I getting endless complements now???

You GO WOMAN!

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:55 pm by Enticing

if anything this promotes equality just the same! men and women feel the same things! I know alot of men who dont go to parties because they HATE their dark skin tones....this is all due to society!

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:00 pm by blackgirl

And alot of people dont like to acknowledge it, but people DO treat you differently based on your complexion! We as a society are prejudice against each other!! and we thrive on tearing each other down! I dont want to join there boat, i just want to make mine a little more comfortable! Its our bodies and its our choice, and in the end it doesnt matter what we do or what we dont do, people are gonna find something about you to complain about one way or another. You cant please everyone, they will have something negative to say when your dark and something negative to say when you are light! So dont stress over what they are saying,please your self!! You only get one life, ya know!

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 pm by KIM

You know this is truly sad. I agree that people love nothing better than tearing each other apart and no matter what, they will find something that they can pick fault with. What does this achieve...nothing but an ugly world. No wonder there are so many people willing to do just about anything to fit the ideal image

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:23 pm by Enticing

KIM wrote:You know this is truly sad. I agree that people love nothing better than tearing each other apart and no matter what, they will find something that they can pick fault with. What does this achieve...nothing but an ugly world. No wonder there are so many people willing to do just about anything to fit the ideal image

Amen!

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:27 pm by Lilikoi

Hi,

does anyone know where I can get 10% HQ ceam, gels, etc. other than Isis (they don't
have Paypal or ship to address other than your billing address).

Thanks guys

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:04 am by Enticing

Lilikoi wrote:Hi,

does anyone know where I can get 10% HQ ceam, gels, etc. other than Isis (they don't
have Paypal or ship to address other than your billing address).

Thanks guys

I honestly dont know...I'm pretty sure there are you just have to do some searching. but there are people here who have compounded their own formula and made 10 and 20 percent. talk to them about getting hydroquinone powder. dont forget your retin A!

yogi

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am by yogi

Lilikoi, I am sure I have seen them on ioffer but I don't know how legit they are. I have thought about compunding myself but worried it would not work as effectively. Do you know anyone you trust who could purchase on your behalf and then forward on for you. I know I don't ,but that is only becuase I don't want anyone knowing my business lol

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:41 pm by Enticing

Lilikoi LIKE YOU MENTIONED IN THE OTHER THREAD! A PREPAID CARD! ONE CAN BE BOUGHT AND AVAILABLE FOR USE INSTANTLY IN ALMOST ANY ASSOCIATION WHICH DEALS WITH MONEY TRANSFER OR FINICAL TRANSACTION. Smile

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:41 pm by Enticing

ISIS WILL ACCEPT THAT. Smile

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 pm by Lilikoi

Mission accomplished Yogi& Enticing Smile

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 am by Lilikoi

How exactly, step-by-step, do I use Retin A 0.1%.?

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 am by KIM

Lilikoi where are you planning to use the 0.1%. Have you used retin A before because honestly unless you are planning to use it on your body, you may find it a bit too strong for the face and neck to start straight off with. I think it is only Enticing and rainbow who have been able to use that level with no problems.

Anyway retin A should only be used at night time and never in the day as it can make your skin sensitive to sunlight. A pea sized amount should be enough to use to cover the face and neck. This is very strong stuff. Any more and you could cause skin irritation. Introduce it to your skin gradually, so for example use it maybe once every 3 days at first and then as your skin gets used to it, you can increase it to every couple of days and then if you can manage, to every night. Most importantly listen to your skin. If it feels sore, tender or red, then stop using it until your skin settles down. It is very easy to overdo it with this product so slowly does it. Oh and it is always a good idea to do a patch test on a small area first to see how your skin reacts to it, the first time you use it. Better to have a small irritated area than a whole face and neck of it. Hope that helps.

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:34 pm by Lilikoi

Thanks Kim,

yes I've tried it before (o.1%) but only on the body, just wasn't sure everyone here was using it successfully. Once my skin fully recovers from this Carolight disaster I'll try the HQ 10% with retin A, not in big hurry so once a day will be fine ( I also live with my bf so don't want anymore strange looks lol!)
I'll also do a patch test ( even though test didn't work for the Carolight) and see. I currently use 50% LA peels and I get good exfoliation but not actually peeling,but that's fine by me.

yogi

Post Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 pm by yogi

Make sure to stop the retin a 3 days before and after the lactic peel is what I understand.I am looking forward to seeing your resuls with the 10 % because I would like to try this on my body.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com