The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

How Did You Find The Following Information?

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 I_vote_lcap97%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 57 ]
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 I_vote_lcap3%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 59

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

46 BEST SKIN LIGHTENERS

Here is a comprehensive list of skin lightening products that I have compiled that has been known lighten or assist with ligtening such as exfoliants. Many may work for some people (as well as being free of steroids and mercury) in order to help us all on our never-ending search for effective and safe skin lighteners. I am not saying that all of the products listed below will work great for everyone. Because I doubt that this is possible, since everyone's skin is different and unique. Keep in mind that some people may find a product(s) that is not as effective as compared to another user using the same product and that theres always the chance of a product being ineffective,causing bad reactions, or perhaps quite effective...in other words, so it is all trial and error.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please also keep in mind that these products are not in any specific order. I tried to have the full titles of the products spelled out correctly in order to have an easier search and that some of the products possibly may work best in conjunction with another product or possibly not. They all range from inexpensive to expensive in price range. As with all lighteners it's best used along with an effective exfoliant and sunblock high in spf that has UVA/UVB protection, as well as limiting your sun exposure. I will try and add on a consistent basis other additional skin lightening products that has probability of being effective for us all.

1. Nadinola Extra Strength (3% Hq)
2. Melalite Forte Hydroquinone 4% Hq & Tretinoin 0.025-0.1%
3. Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Cream (Update: tested to contain 8% hydroquinone)
4. Neo Strata Hydroquinone (2-4%)
5. Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
6. Fair & Flawless Suntan Removal Cream
7. South Beach Skin Solutions

8. Makari Night Treatment Cream
9. Caroteine Noursishing & Fairness Cream
10. Fair & White Exclusive Clarifiance Fade Cream

11. Leucodinine-M Cream: Mequinol 10% (recommended for dilution up to 5% strength at most, use with tretinoin)
12. Makari Skin Repairing & Clarifying Serum
13. Fair & Flawless 5xF Intense Body Lightening Gel
14. Likas Papaya Soap
15. Fair & Flawless Crème De Laser
16. Othine Skin Bleach (Hq)
17. Makari Body Lightening Lotion
18. Fair & White Exfoliating and Lightening AHA-2 Soap
19. Makari Caviar Enriched Soap
20. Skinlite Hydroquinone 2% & Tretinoin

21. Sw+ss Glutathione Soap
22. African Formula Beauty Creme
23. Fair & White Exclusive Serum (Hq)
24. Makari Sulfur Soap
25. Thienna's Fairskin Intense Brightening Healing Night Creme
(25% Sulfur)
26. Fair & White Exclusive Whitening Soap
27. Makari Caviar Face Lightening Cream
28. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Serum (Hq)
29. Fair & Flawless Soya Lait Body Lightening Bar
30. Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Soap

31. Dermabright by Rosa Skin Care
32. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Soap
33. Makari Day Treatment Cream
34. Fair & White Vitamin C Cream Gel

35. Brightening Serum for Neck and Décolletage
36. Makari Clarifying Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap
37. Solage 2% Mequinol/Tretinoin
38. Tonique Coconut Mango Triple Whitening Exfoliating Bar
39. Shiseido White Lucent Concentrated Brightening Serum N.
40. Thienna's Fairskin Potent Brightening Moisturizing Face & Body Lotion (25% Sulfur)

41. Makari Body Beautifying Milk
42. Shiseido Concentrated Brightening Serum N
43. Shiseido Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

44. Vichy Bi-White Reveal Double Corrective Whitening
45. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
46. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Cream

Hmmm...interested in knowing more additional skin lighteners and exfoliationrs that are cost-efficiant and are among the greatest additions to our list? These are exclusinve only to the privileged members. But, please feel free to to post your favorite products (they must be a steroid and mercury free products please).

GG

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am; edited 20 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:31 pm by aysha

Has anyone purchased benoquin from 2medicure.com. Is it a legit site and product?

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:49 pm by annaabrera

Is Glutathion Injection effective for skin whitener, how's the process? which is better Gluta Injection or Placenta Injection?

Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:11 am by Coffy

Does anyone know where i can purchase 10% Mequinol? I tried Goldpharma.com and it's not available.

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:06 pm by miztajmari

wow, so many options. ive just being using 40% glycolic acid mixed with a black head acne wash. i have a lot on scars on my jaw line from the acne. id say its working.on some area faster than others so now i cant find a make up shade that fits. which product will work best for my skin issues?

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:43 am by ashleejenna

which one are for sensitive skin?

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 pm by mehoolio

Hi, attached are my pics of my hydrogold experience. I hope this works for posting the pics, as I cannot see them on my end. I used it for 1.5 weeks twice a day in two places on my arm. I got lots of peeling in both and then the skin underneath was whitish pink. A week later the skin is just white. This stuff definately lightens and whitens but maybe too much. It is not gradual and is quite drastic. Has this happened to anyone else and will my skin go back to darker as I do not want to do this to my entire body. I guess I can get some tattoo or permanent makeup to cover it up. Any guidance is appreciated.

Ok it says new users cannot post pics or links or url for 7 days, so I guess reply if this describes you or you want pics, send your email and I will send to you

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:22 am by ashleejenna

wao nice list. can u tell me some for dry skin ?

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:19 pm by lizzybean

What does the AHA do? and what does that ingredient do?

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:22 am by abby

i want to bleach my skin but i dont want to be so white so i decided to use skin success what do you think about this product?

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:33 am by intilight

If you have been suffering with dark spots you understand the importance of having an effective and safe cream that can both protect and lighten your skin tone. A Scientific breakthrough creates natural skin lighteners that are safe and all natural. This breakthrough has been proven to help with conditions such as rocesea, dark eye-circles, and even treat sun-damage to the skins surface. lighteners have been made with all natural ingredients like Primrose Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, and even vitamins A, C, & E. If you are one of the hundreds of thousands of people worldwide who suffer from conditions like rosecea, and dark eye-circles, this natural skin lightening treatment can help you. Vitamin A, C, & E help you with normal skin cell activities, and provide supporting antioxidants to keep your skin healthy.
Trying Natural Skin Lighteners will:-
Aid in rejuvenating of your complexion
Reduce the appearance of dark pigmentation
Alleviate dryness you can often suffer from rosecea and other conditions
Moisturize your dermal layer and even tighten your skin.

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 am by Aimeven

I found this list very very useful and correct. fair and white exclusive range esp Vit C works very well. their AHA Soap is perfect!!! Does the job.

im planning on using the gel cream mixed with my regular lotion to dilute the Hq content.

i will post my current regimen soon

Post Mon May 20, 2013 5:57 pm by Bibi

Am new here and realy like it. I am so frustrated by dark spots left by acne. I have tried peels and creams but these spots are too dark and too stubborn and not going anywhere. I am researching glutathion injection and pills. Does anyone know about these? please advise.

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:34 am by nneoma

Pls I need help. Som1 introduced mi to one lotion called xpress fairness I tried browsing it nd I didnt see d name nor the company name. Now I want to switch to sure white with all its products cos it says to have kojic acid and oda natural lightening ingredient. Pls advice mi

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:58 pm by tehya

Hi, Golden girl

You are right about where these cosmetics products you have listed come from.
Ivory coast, i am an ivorian.
People should be very careful using these products.

I appreciate what you guys are doing.

Teyia

Post Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:56 am by yola

doctor clear is also very good... also the np gandour cosmetics have a new range called Bronz Tone.....very nice

Post Fri May 15, 2015 8:42 am by Prodroxatone11

This is best forum posting site and thanks for sharing information on this topic.

You are care of your skin so you may use the prodroxatone.Prodroxatone is a made out of vitamin C, which is seen as essential for keeping up vitality of the skin.

check out this.

Post Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:14 am by liftderma11

This is a nice blog and thanks for sharing this information on skin care . For skin care various type of product are available in market but few of them give the satisfied result and for skin care you may tr the liftderma

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com